Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm is one of the better Zelda-likes you can play on any platform. As of right now you can only play it on Apple Arcade, but you'll be able to enjoy it as it was intended on the Nintendo Switch very soon.
To help you through this adventure we're crafted a full guide to walk you through every step of the way, so no matter where you get stuck, you'll be able to find the way out.
- Oceanhorn 2: Golden Edition review - "A wonderful stand-in for Zelda on mobile, but is that enough?"
In this guide we've covered the introduction to the game, the first boss, and the first few areas, including Arne Village, Beacon Hill, and Arne Beacon.
If you need help in any of those areas just take a look below, and if you're already past this stuff, take a look at our next guides for what you need…
- Part 2 - Saving Trin, Arne Invasion, Hoverbike, and Sernoa Station
- Part 3 - Sernoa Station, White City, L'Istrait, Deep Jungle, and more
- Part 4 - Owru Chief, Deep Jungle treasure, Owru Shrine, Beacon Hill Dungeon
- Part 5 - All Power Spheres, Prita Beacon Underground, Firebird Boss Solutions
- Part 6 - Submeria, The Great Lagoon, Thunderstones, and more
- Part 7 - Thunderstones, getting the Diving Helmet, entering Ootheca, and more
- Part 8 - Ootheca Dungeon, Demon Turtle Yurmala Boss, Invasion of Great Lagoon and more
- Part 9 - Source, Well House, High Philosopher's House, Escaping Prison, Prototype Spiderbot
- Part 10 FINAL - Riskbourne Citadel, Saving Trin, Reclaiming Gear, Beating Mesmeroth, Final Boss