Yes, it's another installment of our ever-growing Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm guide, and yes, I'm starting to think I'm in too deep. But nonetheless, we're cracking right ahead and going into what is the biggest dungeon yet, and the most challenging boss.
In this guide, we're going through Prita Beacon Underground - the whole thing. That includes collecting all of the power spheres, opening up all of the chests in the dungeon, and finally toppling the incredibly threatening boss monster lurking at the finale, Chora Tuyk.
We've got a lot to get through here, so we'll just let you get on and read through our solutions - and if you need them, make sure to look at our previous and future Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm walkthrough guides!
- Part 1 - Pirate Hideout, Galactoss, Arne Beacon, and more
- Part 2 - Saving Trin, Arne Invasion, Hoverbike, and Sernoa Station
- Part 3 - Sernoa Station, White City, L'Istrait, Deep Jungle, and more
- Part 4 - Owru Chief, Deep Jungle treasure, Owru Shrine, Beacon Hill Dungeon
- Part 6 - Submeria, The Great Lagoon, Thunderstones, and more
- Part 7 - Thunderstones, getting the Diving Helmet, entering Ootheca, and more
- Part 8 - Ootheca Dungeon, Demon Turtle Yurmala Boss, Invasion of Great Lagoon and more
- Part 9 - Source, Well House, High Philosopher's House, Escaping Prison, Prototype Spiderbot
- Part 10 FINAL - Riskbourne Citadel, Saving Trin, Reclaiming Gear, Beating Mesmeroth, Final Boss