Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm isn't always an easy game, especially when those puzzles get a bit obtuse, or when the combat starts throwing enemies at you, but we're here to guide you through to success no matter what.
In our third part of our Oceanhorn 2 walkthrough we're going all over the world, from Sernoa Station to White City, and then on a boat off to L'Istrait, and deep into a jungle on a heated chase.
There's a lot to go over, and if you need to get through Oceanhorn 2 at a decent pace, we recommend taking a look at our tips below.
Oh, and make sure to keep an eye on our past and future Oceanhorn 2 guides, too.
- Part 1 - Pirate Hideout, Galactoss, Arne Beacon, and more
- Part 2 - Saving Trin, Arne Invasion, Hoverbike, and Sernoa Station
- Part 4 - Owru Chief, Deep Jungle treasure, Owru Shrine, Beacon Hill Dungeon
- Part 5 - All Power Spheres, Prita Beacon Underground, Firebird Boss Solutions
- Part 6 - Submeria, The Great Lagoon, Thunderstones, and more
- Part 7 - Thunderstones, getting the Diving Helmet, entering Ootheca, and more
- Part 8 - Ootheca Dungeon, Demon Turtle Yurmala Boss, Invasion of Great Lagoon and more
- Part 9 - Source, Well House, High Philosopher's House, Escaping Prison, Prototype Spiderbot
- Part 10 FINAL - Riskbourne Citadel, Saving Trin, Reclaiming Gear, Beating Mesmeroth, Final Boss
Want more? Check out our 10 other Oceanhorn 2 tips, guides and walkthroughs!