The Ultimate Guide to Pokémon Masters
Everything you need to know about Pokémon Masters
Pokémon Masters is finally out, and even if you're an experienced Pokémon player, you should get some background on this one before you start playing.
It's the Pokémon you know, but not as you know it. What we have here is a brand new Pokémon experience, taking the worlds and characters from the acclaimed mainline Pokémon series, and putting them in a totally new environment as they interact with one another, and you progress through a brand new league.
It just might be the best Pokémon game on mobile, even surpassing the incredible Pokémon GO, thanks to how polished and impressive the package is, but it's not without drawbacks. For example, the premium currency is split into a paid and non-paid category. Weird. Not only that, but Pokémon evolution doesn't work as you know it. Not to mention, type effectiveness has been drastically simplified.
To find out all of these new factors and eccentricities you need to discover, we have the guides for you. Simply read through a handful of the guides to know, and all of your questions will be answered.
Not only that, but we have a load of classic and new news articles for you to look at to discover more about this crossover from Nintendo, Pokémon, and DeNA.Opinions of masters
- DeNA's Pokémon Masters detailed ahead of Summer 2019, iOS and Android release
- Pokemon Masters: Everything you need to know
- New gameplay for Pokemon Masters has been revealed
- Pokemon Masters launches on August 29th, here’s how to pre-register
- Pokemon Masters free sync pairs have been uncovered by dataminers
- Pokemon Masters' first story event 'Reach for the Top’ detailed
- Pokemon Masters has arrived on both iOS and Android
- Need friends in Pokémon Masters? Share your friend codes here!
- Beginner tips to get started
- How to win tough battles
- Paid gems and Sync-Pair summons explained
- How to evolve Snivy, Piplup, Seel, and FAST
- How to unlock and win in co-op mode
- Advanced tips clearing story mode chapters 10+
- First event Reach to the Top explained
- Get Stronger With Gear and Gear explained
- Full list of EVERY Pokémon sync-pair