Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder Guide - Tips and tricks, abilities, and more
Here is everything you need to know about Pathfinder in Apex Legends Mobile
After our Fade and Mirage guide, it's time for the MRVN (Mobile Robotic Versatile eNtity). Yes, you guessed it. It's time for our Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder guide, where we discuss the Legend and his abilities alongside some useful tips and tricks. So let's jump into our Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder guide.
Pathfinder, at present, is not one of the strongest heroes in-game. However, things might change as we progress, and balance updates arrive in the future. Also, since Pathfinder is one of the most challenging yet fun Legends to play, you should definitely learn about him.
Overview of the characterPathfinder has excellent mobility. His entire playstyle revolves around his tactical ability, which gives you a versatile form of mobility and travel. You can use it to flank enemies, surprise them, or even run away from fights. If you want to achieve good results, you need to master this skill. Since Pathfinder is a very aggressive Legend, he’s an excellent pick for anyone who likes to play rush. If you are more of a passive player, you should not be choosing Pathfinder.
Pathfinder's Strengths and WeaknessesAs mentioned, Pathfinder is all about movement. If you have good reflexes and like to jump and shoot while in the air or on the move, you will have a lot of fun playing with him. His entire playstyle revolves around his tactical ability. So make sure you master and learn the best ways to use it. Strengths
- Once you have mastered his tactical ability, you can easily escape or initiate fights.
- Pathfinder is an absolute menace to go up against. Thanks to his quick movements, he is one of the toughest Legends to pin down.
- Pathfinder's passive allows him to scan a survey beacon and learn the location of the next ring. Knowing the location of the next ring beforehand gives your team a huge advantage over others
- When in fights, you can use his tactical ability to surprise the enemy.
- Usually, as Pathfinder, you will find yourself split off from your team. This can lead to issues where your teammates might not be able to save you if you get into trouble.
- Pathfinder is an excellent pick for a head-on 1v1 situation.
Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder's abilities guidePathfinder has three abilities like all other characters - a passive, tactical, and ultimate. All his skills revolve around quick mobility. Let's learn more about his abilities:
- Passive: Insider Knowledge - His passive allows him to scan a survey beacon to reveal the location of the next ring. Each scan also reduces the cooldown of his ultimate ability.
- Tactical: Grapple - Using this ability, Pathfinder can launch a grappling hook to swing away quickly. You can adjust the swing direction and disconnect the grappling hook for greater control.
- Ultimate: Zipline - Using the ultimate ability, Pathfinder can create a zipline for everyone to use. It can help you climb buildings, for example.
- Also, check out our Apex Legends Mobile Regen guide: Every healing item explained
Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder ability tips and tricks
- There aren't any tips for his passive ability. But if you have two recon Legends on your team, then Pathfinder should always be the one to scan the survey beacons as he benefits from it more.
- Do keep in mind that the cooldown of the grappling hook depends on the distance that you travel using it. If you travel further, the cooldown will be higher.
- You can jump at the end of the grapple to conserve your momentum and cover more ground.
- The ultimate should be used to reposition yourself and your team for flanks and unexpected angles during battle.
- Do keep in mind that the ziplines you place can be used by anyone, even enemies.
How to play Pathfinder?Pathfinder might not be the strongest Legend, but he’s one of the most fun to play. He’s a tough Legend to learn, but anyone who masters his tactical ability can challenge any other Legend. Thanks to his mobility, he is great for 1v1 situations.
As Pathfinder, you should always be looking to reposition. You should use your mobility to your advantage and flank enemies or surprise them from unexpected locations.
Since he is an aggressive Legend, he should be initiating fights for the team. Only the aggressive player in your group should pick him for the best results. Pathfinder is excellent at scouting enemies as he always has an option to back out from the fights using his tactical ability.
As Pathfinder, you should always be ahead of your team and lead them. Don't be afraid to challenge enemies all by yourself, as he is one of the toughest Legends to pin down and kill.
So that is all for our Apex Legends Mobile Pathfinder guide. For more similar guides and tips and tricks, stay tuned with us.