Apex Legends Mobile Mirage Guide - Tips and tricks, abilities, and more
Here is everything you need to know about Mirage in Apex Legends Mobile
Are you looking to get good at using Mirage? Our Apex Legends Mobile Mirage guide discusses the character's overviews, strengths, and abilities alongside gameplay tips and tricks. Continue reading to learn everything you need to know about the character.
Mirage is one of the strongest legends, and this is why he ranks at the top of our Apex Legends Mobile Tier List. He is not an easy Legend to master, his abilities are tricky and will require you to practice a bit before you can make the best use of them. But once you get the hang of the abilities, you can fool enemies and quickly take them down.
Overview of the characterWhen things go as planned, Mirage is one of the most satisfying characters to play. It feels fantastic when you perfectly time your abilities and fool the enemies. He is an excellent pick for both passive and aggressive players. However, if I were to suggest he is an excellent legend for pushing, so aggressive players should mostly pick him.
Mirage's Strengths and WeaknessesMirage is a Legend that is highly dependent on his abilities. Therefore, if you want to master Mirage, your entire focus should be on learning the best way to use his abilities. All his abilities, be it the passive, tactical or the ultimate revolves around misdirection and fooling enemies. This makes him one of the most fun to play Legends because you get to humiliate your enemies, but on the other hand, if the abilities are not used correctly, you suffer. Strengths
- Mirage can create a lot of confusion for enemies by using his abilities.
- If you are in doubt, you can use your tactical ability to find out if the enemy is hiding behind a corner.
- Mirage is an excellent pick for pushing as he can use his decoys to confuse enemies and cloak to re-position if things don't go as planned.
- Mirage is also a great support character, as he can revive teammates without enemies noticing as his passive allows him to cloak when reviving.
- The cooldown of his abilities is very short; so you can use them very often. The ultimate cooldown is also just 60 seconds.
- Experienced players will know how to identify decoys and once they spot you, it will be tough to win the battle.
- Mirage is not good in a direct 1v1 situation.
- If you use your abilities at the wrong time, it could easily cost your team a win.
Apex Legends Mobile Mirage's abilities guideLike all other characters, Mirage has three abilities - a passive, tactical, and ultimate. All his skills revolve around misdirection and fooling opponents. Let's learn more about his abilities:
Passive: Now You See Me - You automatically cloak when reviving teammates or using the respawn beacon. Also, when you are knocked down, you release a decoy and briefly become invisible.
Tactical: Psyche Out - Using this ability, you can send out a holographic decoy to confuse the enemy. You also have an option to control the decoy.
Ultimate: Life of the Party - Using the ultimate, Mirage deploy a team of distracting decoys that mimic your movements while you briefly cloak and move faster.
- Also, check out our Apex Legends Mobile Regen guide: Every healing item explained
Apex Legends Mobile Mirage ability tips and tricks
- When Mirage gets knocked down, he turns invisible for 5 seconds. Use this time to find a spot and hide from the enemy. Also, don't use the shield for the first 5 seconds, or the enemy will spot you
- You can use your tactical ability at the same time as skydiving at the start of the match. Using it will send out a holographic decoy of your entire team in a specified direction
- When using your ultimate, make sure to spread out from your decoys immediately. The further away each decoy is, the tougher it is for enemies to figure out the real Mirage
- Mirage's ultimate can be used both to push as well as to back out from a fight when things don't go as planned
How to play Mirage?Mirage is one of the strongest Legends in the right hands. Although it's not an easy to learn character, you will be unstoppable once you get the hang of it. Though he can be played both aggressively and passively, I recommend that he should be picked by an aggressive player in your group for the best results. He is excellent for scouting enemies or initiating fights. He can use decoys to fool enemies and to learn their location.
The cooldown for Mirage's abilities is short, so keep using your tactical skill to scout areas. Also, don't think twice before using your ultimate in a battle, as the cooldown for your ultimate is also just 60 seconds, one of the shortest in Apex Legends Mobile.
Mirage is a challenging legend to master, so it will take you some matches before you start getting good results with him, so don't give up if your first few matches don't get good results.
So that is all for our Apex Legends Mobile Mirage guide. For more similar guides and tips and tricks, stay tuned.