Win a Alchemy Stars prize pack containing Luamber, Prism, Colossus Patch, and more in our latest giveaway
The world of Alchemy Stars has seen a lot of activity recently with the introduction of a new character in Reinhardt earlier this month, a collaboration event with Persona 5 announced for late July, and the introduction of a new event (A Slow Life) this week.
So, whilst players enjoy some R&R with the tactical RPG’s latest event, we’ve teamed up with Alchemy Stars to bring yet another treat for its devoted fans by giving away twenty prize packs, chock-full of precious in-game items.
The first ten winners (chosen at random) will receive a code for a package containing: Lumamber*100, Prism*60, General Jasper II*60, Colossus Patch II*60, and Colossus Patch*60, whilst those picked from eleven to twenty will win a package containing: Nightium*60000, Prism*60, General Jasper II*5, Blue, Green, Yellow & Red Order Box II*2.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question:The study of Alchemy was a practice used to try and turn lead into which precious commodity?
A - Gold
B - Silver
C - Wood
Send us your answer, along with all the required information, via the following Google Form to enter and wait to see if you're a winner. The winners will be chosen, at random, before the codes are given away.
If you haven’t yet tried Alchemy Stars for yourself, it’s tactics-based gacha RPG that offers unique strategic gameplay, complemented by a gorgeous anime design which you can see showcased in the above video.
- The competition closes on Monday 11th July at 5:00 PM UK Time, and entries may not be accepted after this date.
- You must fill in all the details requested in the Google Form for your entry to be considered.
- The winner will be contacted by email shortly afterwards.
- The competition is open to readers worldwide.
- Pocket Gamer's parent company, Steel Media, has the final decision, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media, Million Victories or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.