Incuvo shows you how to make your own Flappy Bird on your iPad in Createrria
Huge update to Createrria in March
But have you created your OWN Flappy Bird clone yet?
Incuvo's game creation game Createrria will be getting a new "Eclipse" update in March that will make it ludicrously easy to create your own Flappy Bird-esque game.
Just don't go submitting your game to Apple or Google with the word 'Flappy' in the title, okay?
Incuvo is planning on adding a bunch of other features in this forthcoming update to Createrria, too:
- New graphics theme (Eclipse)
- New gameplay mechanic for those flappy-inspired games
- New items - triggered door and moving saw
- Sky backgrounds for all existing themes
- New avatar and profile décor
- Major performance improvements for older devices
- Plenty of minor fixes and improvements
Createrria is free to download from the App Store. You can fork out for a large range of IAPs for game creation tidbits, though.