Clash of Titans: Top 3 beginners tips and tricks
Clash of Titans is basically Tencent's Arena of Valor but for India. If you have played Arena of Valor, progressing here will be a piece of cake. But if you are new to the MOBA world or new to Clash of Titans, there’s nothing to worry about. Here are Clash of Titans: Top 3 beginner's tips and tricks to get you started.
- Retro Bowl: Tips to help you own the gridirion
- Thetan Arena - Solo battle royale tips and tricks
- NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition: Tips to help kick off your MyCAREER
TIP #1 - MASTER ONE HERO
If you are new to the MOBA genre, try to stick to one hero. It's tempting to try out different heroes each time but pick a suitable one that suits your playstyle and then try to master it. You can go with easy to play titans like Thane, Arthur, or Valhein. This will help you get familiar with the basics.
As you progress and rank higher, it's time to use different heroes and learn about them. Because if you want to master the game, then it's essential to learn about every hero and its abilities so you can counter them on the battlefield.
TIP #2 - IT'S A TEAM GAME
It's probably the most straightforward but important tip that we can give you. Remember, Clash of Titans is a 5v5 team MOBA, not 1v5, so play it accordingly. It's one of those games where you making one mistake will lose the match for the entire team, not just yourself. So be a good teammate, play your role, respond to your team calls and take home that win.
TIP #3 - LEARN ABOUT ROLES
Titans are divided into six roles: Tank, Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Marksman and Support. It's very important for you to learn about roles and how each titan should be played. Here is a brief overview for you:
- Tank - These titans are responsible for soaking up damage and protecting allies. They usually have the highest health in the team.
- Warrior - These heroes have serious damage and a fair amount of health points. They usually take care of the top lane all by themselves.
- Assassin - They mostly play in the jungle, killing monsters and collecting experience. They are also responsible for roaming around the map and ganking enemy teammates, helping allies push forward.
- Mage - Mage titans play in the mid lane. They have abilities that deal a massive amount of magical damage but have low health.
- Marksman - It's a fun role to play. They have high physical damage but low health. They usually play behind tanks and support.
- Support - Lastly, we have the support. It does not have great damage but has abilities like crowd control and heals that can help allies win in a 5v5 team fight.
That concludes our Clash of Titans: Top 3 beginner's tips and tricks. Stay tuned with us for more such tips and guides on Clash of Titans.