Pokemon GO Community Day in-person meetups to return on April 23rd
| Pokemon GO
Niantic has announced the return of in-person meetups for Pokemon GO Community Day, letting players do a little mingling among their social circles on April 23rd. Trainers will be able to share their love for all things Pokemon across different cities all over the world, playing the game and trading with other like-minded individuals on Community Day.
In Pokemon GO's Community Day meetups, Trainers won't have to register to join in on all the love. On Saturday, April 23rd from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, players will be able to meet up in person across the following locations in the UK.
- London, UK: Southbank - Riverside slice
- Bristol, UK: Cabot Site B
- Cardiff, UK: Churchill Way
- Edinburgh, UK: Castle Street - Shopping Area
- Liverpool, UK: Paradise Place
- London, UK: Westfield London
- London, UK: Westfield Stratford City
Apart from the in-person meetups at the above cities, more items will be up for grabs each time a PokéStop is spun at the following places:
- Birmingham, GB: Cathedral Square and St. Philip’s Cathedral
- Bristol, GB: Castle Park
- Cardiff, GB: Bute Park
- London, GB: Trafalgar Square
- Manchester, GB: Piccadilly Gardens
- Newcastle, GB: Grainger Market
- Norwich, GB: Norwich Castle
To top it all off, Niantic is also working hand-in-hand with a non-profit partner in celebration of Earth Day. One tree will be planted for each Trainer who completes 5 km on Stufful Community Day.
If you're eager to give the game a go, you can download Pokemon GO on the Google Play Store for Android devices and on the iOS App Store. It's a free-to-play game with in-app purchases.
Are you on the hunt for more similar titles that will put your skills to the test on your mobile device? Why not take a gander at our list of the 5 iOS and Android games like Pokemon GO?