CODM: How to get Diamond and Damascus camos
In this article, we will tell you the steps required to get Diamond and Damascus camos in CODM. Each of the camos has its own set of tasks to complete and requires a pretty good amount of time since you’ll be tackling repeated tasks until you achieve mastery in each one.
Camos are one of the most fascinating and attractive items in Call of Duty: Mobile. It not only gives your gun a unique look but also proves to your enemy how skilful you are. Obtaining a camo isn’t easy since you have to complete dozens of tasks to get them.
How to unlock Damascus camo in Call of Duty: Mobile?
Image via: Activision
As stated by the game, players will have to obtain Platinum camos for every weapon. This ultimately means you have to get the Gold camo as well. Once you have completed the tasks and have earned both camos for every weapon, you can head to start grinding for the Damascus camo.
You must complete tasks for the following weapons:
- Assault Rifles
- Submachine Guns
- Sniper Rifles
- Light Machine Guns
- Melee weapons
Once you’ve completed the tasks, your reward will be available immediately and you can apply it to all of the weapons.
How to unlock Diamond camo in Call of Duty: Mobile?
Unlike Damascus camo tasks, Diamond camo has specific tasks for each weapon type. You can start with any one of them but they will take a while to complete. After you select the task, make sure to keep track of your progress as there’s no specific tab for that.
- Assault Rifles: Get 10 kills per match for 150 matches (with all Assault Rifles)
- SMGs: Get 10 kills per match for 120 matches (with all SMGs)
- Sniper Rifles: Get 10 kills per match for 120 matches (with all Sniper Rifles)
- LMGs: Get 10 kills per match for 120 matches (with all LMGs)
- Shotguns: Get 10 kills per match for 120 matches (with all Shotguns)
- Pistols: Get 10 kills per match for 80 matches (with all Pistols)
- Melee: Get 500 total kills with each melee weapon
- Launchers: Takedown 100 UAVs with each launcher
When was Roblox made? Complete history