Sometimes, you might get bored of looking at the same themes when playing Minecraft Pocket Edition. But, with the help of shaders, you can switch up the game's themes and graphics to add a sense of excitement.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best Minecraft Pocket Edition shaders that are currently available. On top of that, we will also outline the simple steps involved to install and use them in your game.
What are Minecraft Pocket Edition Shaders?Shaders are basically mod files that are used to enhance the visuals of the game, whether that's themes or skins. They tend to alter the base graphics settings and make it look more visually impressive by providing a more realistic look.
- Is Minecraft PE free and how to update it
- Best Minecraft PE addons and how to install them
- The most trending Minecraft PE skins
How to install Shaders in Minecraft Pocket Edition?Follow the steps below to install the Shaders successfully in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Download the Shader pack according to the technical specs of your device
- Launch Minecraft PE
- Locate the Settings option and head to the Global Resources tab
- Find the Shader you just downloaded and hit Apply
Want more? Check out our 173 other Minecraft - Pocket Edition articles!