Apex Legends Mobile Rhapsody guide - How to unlock, tips and tricks, abilities and more
Here is everything you need to know about Rhapsody in Apex Legends Mobile
In our Apex Legends Mobile Rhapsody guide, we will discuss the character, how to unlock her for free, her abilities and some valuable tips and tricks.
Like Fade, Rhapsody is a mobile-exclusive Legend, so not much data or detail about the character is available. Since she is a new character, we decided to create this character overview guide for you. At the end of this guide, you should know enough about Rhapsody - whether or not this character suits your playstyle, and if she does, then we also have some tips and tricks to take into the battlefield.
How to unlock Rhapsody in Apex Legends Mobile?There are two ways you can get Rhapsody in Apex Legends Mobile. One is for free, and one is by spending money.
Method #1 - Unlocking Rhapsody for freeYou can unlock Rhapsody by collecting ten fragments and exchanging them for the character. You get two Rhapsody fragments as rewards when you reach levels 1, 9, 13, 17, and 25 on the free battle pass. When you reach Level 25 on the free battle pass, you will get Rhapsody.
This method will take you a few days to get Rhapsody, but this is the only way you can get her for free in Apex Legends Mobile.
Method #2 - Purchasing Rhapsody with Syndicate GoldSyndicate Gold (previously known as Apex coins) are the premium in-game currency. If you don't want to grind and get Rhapsody instantly, you can purchase her using 750 Apex coins. Here is a step-by-step on how to do it:
- Launch Apex legends mobile
- Click on the Legends button located on the menu bar at the bottom
- Choose Rhapsody and then press the unlock button
- Click on the unlock button under Syndicate gold
- 750 Syndicate gold will be deducted from your account, and Rhapsody will be unlocked instantly
Overview of the characterRhapsody's real name is Linh My Vo. She is 23 years old and loves music. She is a support character and probably the best support available in the game.
Rhapsody has one of the most powerful abilities. If played right, she can carry her entire team to victory. For a long time, there was a need for a good support character, and Rhapsody fulfils that niche perfectly. Lifeline and Loba are the other support characters, but they are not on the same level.
However, since she is a support character, if you are someone like me who likes to play aggressively, you should avoid picking Rhapsody. Support characters depend more on techniques, so they should be played by someone who likes to play passively and whose priority is to support teammates and not go for kills.
Rhapsody's Strengths and WeaknessesRhapsody is a support character who is more about brains than muscle power. She is a good pick for passive players and can support her teammates and help them easily win fights. Strengths
- Her passive ability allows her to hear footsteps from very far away, which means you will also know when an enemy team is around and can prepare accordingly.
- Her active ability can be used both offensively and defensively. You can use it to speed up yourself and your teammates to run away. On the other hand, you can use it to speed up your team in the middle of fights and heal them.
- She performs really well in close-range battles. You would always want to take fights around buildings when playing Rhapsody.
- Rhapsody is not a great pick for 1v1 fights.
- Since she is a support character, you always have to stay behind your teammates.
Apex Legends Mobile Rhapsody's abilities guideLike all other characters, Rhapsody has three abilities - a passive, tactical, and ultimate. All her skills revolve around music. Let's learn more about her abilities.
- Passive: Gifted Ear - It allows you to pick up sound visualisations from an extended range
- Tactical: Hype Anthem - Using this ability, she plays a powerful music track that speeds up nearby squadmates and restores shields. However, do keep in mind that taking damage will end the effects
- Ultimate: Rowdy's Rave - Using her ultimate ability, Rhapsody projects a wall of flashing lights that block incoming sights and scans. However, you will be able to see across the wall.
- Also, check out our Apex Legends Mobile Regen guide: Every healing item explained
Apex Legends Mobile Rhapsody ability tips and tricks
- Use Rhapsody's passive to your advantage. You will know beforehand when an enemy is near - communicate this to your team and plan for a surprise attack
- Rhapsody's abilities are all about timing. Make sure to use your active ability to support your teammates when they are around you
- Remember that the active ability can not only be used aggressively but also to run away from fights when you are low on HP.
How to play Rhapsody?Rhapsody is the best support character to pick. If you have someone on your team who can play that role, ask them to pick Rhapsody. She is a technical character and is more about playing passively. So, if you like to jump into action or initiate fights, stay far away from her, as picking her would be counterproductive.
Rhapsody should be played by someone who likes to play passively, support teammates and, most importantly, doesn't get knocked down first. If you play with a support character, you should always be the last person standing on your team. Otherwise, what's the use of playing a support character?
Lastly, Rhapsody is one of the most challenging characters to master. She might look easy, but her abilities are all about timing. Learning exactly when to use them will take some time. So don't give up if your first few matches don't fetch good results. Just keep playing. Once you master her, you will be a beast.
- Also, check out our Apex Legends Mobile tier list
So that is all for our Apex Legends Mobile Rhapsody guide. For more similar guides, tips and tricks, stay tuned with us.
Torchlight Infinite best class to pick