How to trade in Roblox?
Roblox is a massive platform that has thousands of games. Along with the games in Roblox, you can spend the premium currency on the platform on different items and emotes for your avatar. Some items are earned through playing games, others from activating specific gift cards, and some items are limited-edition and won’t appear in the Avatar Shop ever again. As there are so many different Roblox items, you might be looking to trade your items with one of your friends!
We are here to help you be able to trade Roblox items on the platform, so that you and your friends really know what to do and how to do it. Let’s get into all the questions you might have about trading with friends.
First, how do you trade in Roblox
- Step 1: Log into Roblox and go into your Privacy settings. Select Who can trade with me? and pick Friends.
- Step 2: Send a Friend Request on Roblox to the person you want to trade with and wait for them to accept the friend request.
- Step 3: Click on their Profile to open it.
- Step 4: Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and select Trade Items from the menu.
- Step 5: You will then see what items are available to trade from both your inventory and the other player’s inventory.
- Step 6: Select items from your list that you want to trade, which will then appear in the Your Offers list.
- Step 5: Select the items you want from the other player, which will be added to the Your Request List. You can also use Robux as a part of your offer; however, there is a 30% transaction fee if your offer is accepted.
- Step 6: Click Make Offer when you are ready to trade. There will be a pop-up asking you to confirm your trade, and then it’s in the other player’s court to accept.
Can you trade in Roblox without premium?Both people trading need to have Roblox Premium in order to trade. There is no way to actually trade without having a Premium account.
How to trade in Roblox mobile?There is no way to trade in the Roblox mobile app. You can navigate to Roblox in your browser, log in, Request Desktop site, and then follow the above steps on a mobile device if you are in a pinch.
Why can't I trade in Roblox?There are a lot of reasons you might not be able to trade in Roblox. You need to ensure that you have a Roblox Premium subscription. Then, you should check your settings to ensure that you have trading enabled. You will need to check to make sure the person you are trading with is your friend on Roblox. If you are still having issues, they might have trading disabled in their account settings, which will prevent you from making a trade. If you are on mobile in the Roblox app, there is just no option to trade.
How do I give my friend Robux?Robux can be traded during trade offers, but there is a 30% transaction fee that is taken during the trade. The other way that you can give your friend Robux is by creating a group, making them an admin of the group, waiting a week, and then using the group to payout to the other user. There is also a transaction fee to this, and you also need to create a game or clothing item that you purchase for Robux to then add that currency to your group before you can pay it out to a friend.
You could also just purchase a Robux gift card, which has fewer fees and is a better way, really, to give your friend some Robux in-game.