Best swords in Blox Fruits
Just like fruits, swords are an integral part of Roblox Blox Fruits. The game has five rarities of Swords: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, and Mythical. Each blade has unique attacks and powerful abilities that impact the outcome of any battle. Therefore, using a mighty sword in Blox Fruits is necessary to dominate other players and make the most powerful builds.
Since you like the game so much:
We will list the best swords in Blox Fruits. Each of these weapons is unique and will definitely make other players respect you. Getting these swords can be challenging, but this is what makes them even more coveted!
Dark Blade is one of the five Mythical Swords in Blox Fruits. So, you should be ready to put much effort into getting it. It provides unique gameplay, where you should play by taking advantage of the opponent’s mistakes. This weapon allows you to react quickly and significantly damage the enemy in a few seconds. Still, you must be skilled and experienced enough to benefit from using this mighty sword. And if you want to know more about Dark Blade’s moveset, check the list below to learn about two moves available with this sword:
- One Thousand Slices: The character deals multiple powerful attacks dealing significant damage to the opponent. It also stuns the enemy for a few seconds
- Dark Air Slash: The character creates a vertical slash of green energy that goes through the opponent and deals severe damage.
Shisui is still considered one of the highest-tier swords in Blox Fruits. At the same time, Shisui is pretty accessible. The weapon can be bought from Legendary Sword Dealer for $2,000,000, and is one of the most potent swords only if upgraded via Blacksmith. It costs a lot of resources but gives a +10% Damage Increase. Still, you are likely to enjoy Shisui without damage improvement as well. And to learn about Shisui’s moveset, check the list below:
- True Quiet Rush: The character slides and significantly damages all the enemies in his path. After that, he releases purple energy and stuns enemies with it.
- Focus Shot: The character fires an energy-improved projectile, followed by a purple trail. It doesn’t deal much damage but stuns the enemy with a knockback effect.
CURSED DUAL KATANA
If you like dual weapons, it is nearly impossible to find a better weapon than Cursed Dual Katana. It combines two potent weapons, Yama and Tushita, which makes it one of the best damage-dealing weapons in Blox Fruits. To reach the best battle effectiveness, you can head to the Blacksmith, which gives Cursed Dual Katana a +7% Damage Increase. It can be pretty expensive and costs resources which are mentioned below:
- x10 Demonic Wisps
- x10 Mini Tusks
- x60 Scrap Metal
Below, you can find Katana’s moveset, which includes two of the most powerful moves in the game:
- Revolving Ravager: The character creates a red/black tornado, which damages all the targets in the affected range. After a few seconds, this tornado explodes and significantly damages the enemy.
- Slayer of Goliath: The character goes through the enemy quickly, dealing significant damage using Yama and Tushita. This attack can even one-shot an enemy.
TRUE TRIPLE KATANA
True Triple Katana is another form of Katana worth a place in this list of best swords in Blox Fruits. The unique combination of Saddi, Shisui, and Wando is considered one of the best in the game. Therefore, True Triple Katana is extremely expensive. It costs $6,000,000 - a significant value even for experienced players. Still, you can be sure that the investment is worth the money. True Triple Katana has massive damage, which can increase if you visit the Blacksmith. You can get +15% Damage by spending Dragon Scale, Mystic Drops, and Leather here.
As for True Triple Katana's moveset, you can find the details below:
- Wolf Fang Rush: The character dashes and slices everything in his path. The attack deals significant damage and stuns the opponent for a short time.
- Dragon Hurricane: The character spawns a dragon that starts flying and deals damage to every opponent it faces on its way. After a few seconds, Dragon Hurricane lands on the ground and explodes, dealing significant damage and creating a giant hurricane that lasts from two to three seconds.
These are the best swords in Blox Fruits. And if you are looking for more information about this game, make sure to check our guide on how to find the legendary sword dealer in Blox Fruits.