Puzzle & Dragons brings back Ultraman as the kaiju threat re-emerges
GungHo has just announced the return of Ultraman and his buddies to their hit match-3 game, Puzzle & Dragons, as the Earth is under another threat from kaiju monsters. Players have until October 9th to save everyone from this peril by helping all the titular heroes from the franchise such as Ultraman Ginga, Ultraman Orb Spacium Zeperion, Ultraman Jack, and Ultraman Blazar.
A total of seven dungeons are going live during the event. The basic one rewards everyone with Gold medals for completion as well as a pull from the Ultraman Memorial Egg Machine as a first clear reward. In the Colosseum and its multiplayer version, players must use teams with a fixed leader for a shot at earning Rainbow Metal Dragon and Black Medals.
Then comes the Title Challenge and the Fixed Team dungeon. The former grants the Ultra Hero title on clearing the area while the latter offers a pull from the themed Egg Machine and a tonne of Gold. Finally, players can participate in the Jugglus Juggler Descended!-Assists Invalid, which features a massive boss battle.Hungry for more? Check out this list of the top match-3 games to play on Android!
Everything earned while raiding dungeons can be used at the Monster Exchange for bucketloads of prizes. If just getting all the rewards quickly is your goal, then be sure to purchase one of these limited-time bundles:
- $0.99 – One Magic Stone and a pull from the Ultraman Egg Machine
- $14.99 – 15 Magic Stones and pull from the Ultraman Decker Egg Machine
- $19.99 – 20 Magic Stones and a pull from the Ultraman Blazar Egg Machine
- $19.99 – 20 Magic Stones and a pull from the 6-star Ultraman Egg Machine
- $29.99 – 30 Magic Stones and a pull from the Ultraman Mebius Egg Machine
- $29.99 – 30 Magic Stones and a pull from the Ultraman Orb Egg Machines
Download Puzzle & Dragons now for free by clicking on your preferred link below.