How to download Monopoly Go from every official store
People of all ages have played and enjoyed the classic board game Monopoly for many years. With Monopoly Go’s arrival, it has captured the digital domain and quickly gained popularity, building an active global player base. Regardless of whether you are a veteran Monopoly player or a newbie, you can now enjoy it on the go by downloading the game on Android, Huawei and iOS.
- MONOPOLY GO! lets players dive into the classic board game with new mechanics and live features, out now on iOS and Android
The process of installing it is as easy as you can think and won’t take that much of your time. In this article, we will guide you on downloading Monopoly Go from every official platform, alongside other details you need to know about the game.
Steps to download Monopoly Go via every official storeYou wouldn’t have to spend more than a few minutes successfully installing Monopoly Go on Android or iOS. The following are the detailed steps on how you will be able to download the game on every official store:
Google Play Store
Android users will have to use Google Play to download the game onto their devices. Check out the procedure outlined below:
- Step 1: Open the Google Play on your Android device. You can find it on your home screen or in the app drawer.
- Step 2: In the search bar at the top, type “Monopoly Go”.
- Step 3: There will be several results on the screen. From the list of search results, tap on Monopoly Go or, to save, some time, click this direct link to the game's Google Play page.
- Step 4: You may now click on the “Install” button. The download will commence, and the game will soon get installed on your device.
- Step 5: Lastly, boot up the game’s application and log in or create a new account to start enjoying Monopoly Go.
- Requires Android 6.0 and up
- You must also have sufficient storage space on your device to download and install the game successfully.
Apple App Store
Like always, iOS users must use the App Store to install Monopoly Go. Follow the steps below to install it:
- Step 1: To start the process, you must open the App Store on your iOS device. You can find it on your home screen.
- Step 2: Once the App Store opens, hit the search icon and type the game’s name in the search bar.
- Step 3: Select Monopoly Go from the various search results on the screen or follow this link to the App Store.
- Step 4: After arriving on Monopoly Go’s app page, tap the “Get” button (with the cloud icon) to initiate the download and installation process.
- Step 5: Start the game after the installation and enjoy.
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
Huawei Store / App Gallery
If you own a Huawei device, check out the steps offered below to get Monopoly Go via the Huawei Store/App Gallery:
- Step 1: The initial step would be to open the App Gallery app on your device.
- Step 2: You can subsequently look up Monopoly Go. Numerous results will appear and you must select the relevant one or follow this direct link to the page.
- Step 3: Tap on the Install button to start the download.
- Step 4: Upon completion of the installation, open the game and enjoy.
Options to creating an account in Monopoly GoOnce you get Monopoly Go on your device, the next step is to create an account. There are primarily two login choices: Facebook and Guest, with the former directly connecting you to Facebook friends already playing the game.
Even if you go ahead with the Guest option, you will later be able to connect the guest account to Facebook. You will additionally have the opportunity to link your phone number to find Monopoly Go players in your contact list.
Is it recommended to use APK files on the internet?
A common doubt that you might encounter would be about the APK files that you will readily find on the internet. In general, APK files are widely used to install loads of games on Android. However, it is advised that you primarily rely on official sources like Google Play, to download Monopoly Go.
There may be instances where the APK file might contain malware, leading to issues related to device security. Thus, refrain from getting the APK file and try to prioritize the download process from Google Play.
Can we play the game on PC?Another popular question is whether playing Monopoly Go on PC is possible. Essentially, the game has not been officially released for Windows, and there is no direct way to download it on your PC or Laptop. In the meantime, you can use the different Android emulators like BlueStacks, LDPlayer, and more to install it on your desktop.
This is it for the guide on downloading Monopoly Go, and you will likely now be aware of the process of getting the game on your device. You can also find a friend for Monopoly Go, which can elevate the overall experience.