Bleach Brave Souls tier list for best heroes to use in November 2023
Bleach Brave Souls is quite an old title - released way back in 2016 - and with such a long time in development, the game has quite a large roster of heroes to collect and play with. In this Bleach Brave Souls tier list, we will sort all of the available collectible heroes ranked according to their stats, rarities, usage in different game modes, and the abilities that they possess. Games like Bleach Brave Souls get updated quickly and introduce new characters almost every month, adding to their ever-growing list of heroes.
Bleach Brave Souls was one of the pioneers of anime-based titles and remains to be one of the highest-grossing games for mobile devices. The game has withstood the test of time, completing 7 whole years since its release and boasting over 10 million downloads combined on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
BLEACH BRAVE SOULS TIER LISTBleach Brave Souls is a hero collector game where players need to summon different heroes from the different summoning banners present in-game. Due to the inherent gacha mechanics present in the game, it is advised to save up a lot of currency to summon due to the lack of any sort of pity system. Players will be pleased to find their favorite characters from the Bleach universe, and each character has different variations. For example, the mighty shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki has over 10 unique and different variations that are available to be collected. All of the Bleach Brave Souls characters are separated according to their base rarity and attributes. Currently, the game has 5 different attributes:
- SP (Spiritual Pressure) – The damage dealt by the character with their strong attacks and special attacks.
- ATK (Attack) – The damage dealt by the character with their normal attacks and strong attacks.
- FCS (Focus) – The ability to inflict critical hits.
- STA (Stamina) – Impacts the Health stat of characters.
- DEF (Defense) – The defensive capabilities
Don't worry if your favourite hero in Bleach Brave Souls is not available, as it might be buffed in new patches, and when it does, we will make sure to include it by updating our tier list with new heroes to keep you up-to-date.Original article by Harsh Paliwai, updated by Mihail Katsoris.
|White Ichigo||Spirit Society|
|Grimmjow Jeagerjaques||CFYOW - Truths|
|Masaki Kurosaki||TYBW /Past|
|Kisuke Urahara||Fierce Battle|
- This variant of Jushiro Ukitake is arguably the best in PvE. With his ability, Sokoku No Awase, Jushiro uses two black fish to attack, causing immense damage and inflicting Drain.
- Every Bleach fan knows what the "Hollow Ichigo" is capable of. The Spirit Society version of White Ichigo unleashes his true power. He is able to debuff nearby enemies, causing immense damage, and inflicting Weake status.
|Zaraki Kenpachi||6* (Speed)|
|Tatsuki Arisawa||School Uniform|
|Shuhei Hisagi||Party Time|
|Senbonzakura||Zanpakuto: The Alternate Tale Separated Version|
|Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck||Fierce Battle|
|Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio||CFYOW|
|Renji Abarai||Fierce Battle|
|Madarame Ikkaku||Fierce Battle|
|Orihime Inoue||Orient Society|
|Yoruichi Shihoin||Fierce Battle|
|Riruka Dokugamine||6* (Technique)|
|Kirio Hikifune||Thousand Years Blood War|
- Fans of the series remember that Stark was the number one Arrancar in the Espada hierarchy during the Hueco Mundo ark. Well, the Hidden variant brings out the true potential of the Primera Espada. He's resistant to paralyze and lacerate effects and takes 16% reduced damage with maxed Soul Traits.
- He can unleash a high-speed flurry of strikes coupled with a Cero that inflicts immense damage.
- Little Nelliel regained her powers and memory when Ichigo faced a terrible crisis and she unveiled her true power as the number 3 Espada. With her ability Cero Doble, she Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck. Max Soul Traits will grant her -16% reduced damage taken.
|Shukuro Tsukisima||CFYOW - Truths|
|Yasutora "Chad" Sado||Spirit Society|
|Nnoitora Gilga||Resurreccion / Arms to Killing You|
|Zaraki Kenpachi||The Belief|
|Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck||CFYOW|
|Aizen Sosuke||Japanese Parasol|
|Soi Fon||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto||SAFWY|
|Izuru Kira||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Kukaku Shiba||Orient Society|
|Yoruichi Shihoin||Desert Society|
|Izuru Kira||Machine Society|
|Riruka Dokugamine||Machine Society|
- Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the Captain of Soul Society is arguably the best character in the game when it comes to PvP. This version was created as part of the "Spirits Are Forever With You" and shows his appearance when he has unlocked a power greater than Bankai.
- If you enjoy PvP content then you should know that this version of Shukuro Tsukisima is one of the best in the game when it comes to PvP.
- Kenpachi Zaraki (The Belief) is one of the better frontline heroes in the game as his Soul Trait states he takes 16% reduced overall damage taken from all sources. His Arena Soul Trait further states that his normal attacks deal 13% more damage and he gains +90 Attack
- Nnoitra Gilga (Can’t Feel Your Own World) is also a great frontline hero to have in your team, whose Soul Trait states that he takes 16% reduced damage from all sources. His Arena Soul Trait states that his normal attacks deal 13% extra damage and he gains +30 Focus in battles. Nnoitra’s extra Focus helps her land those Paralysis debuffs from her skills easily and renders the enemy unable to move.
|Jugram Haschwalth||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Askin Nakk Le Vaar||Thousand Years Blood War - VSD|
|Ichigo Kurosaki||Desert Society|
|Ichibe Hyosube||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Ichigo Kurosaki||4th Anniversary Hollow|
|Kyoraku Shunsui||Shikai (Mind)|
|Homura Shizuku||Movie 3 6* (Heart)|
|Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck||Japanese Parasol|
|Ichigo Kurosaki||Movie 4|
|Shuhei Hisagi||Tag Team|
|Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto||One-Armed|
|Yin Yang||Movie 2 6* (Power)|
|Yachiru Unohana||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Ganryu||1st Movie 6* (Speed)|
|Sajin Komamura||Thousand Years Blood War|
|Coyote Stark||Resurrection (Heart)|
- Ichigo Kurosaki (4th Anniversary Edition), even though has fallen off the PvP meta he still can provide 40% bonus to all stats as well as increases strong attack damage dealt by 30%. He also negates paralysis duration by 100%. His Soul Trait states that Ichigo gets a 12% reduced strong attack recharge time.
- If you are a fan of the anime or manga, you should remember that right before the battle against Aizen, Ichigo was conforntend by the merged form of Zangetsu and his Hollow (aka White). This form is known as White Zangetsu.
- This version of Jugram Haschwalth, is one of the best in Bleach Brave Souls when it comes to PvP.
- Ganryu (1st Movie Edition) is one of the best in this tier of heroes due to his dual Soul Trait that states Ganryu’s normal attacks deal 20% more damage and Ganryu takes 12% reduced damage from all sources. Ganryu also causes a Paralysis status effect with his strong attack abilities that render the enemy stunned for a specific duration of time.
There's a reason why we've ranked these heroes in C-Tier and that's due to their performance in PvE. It's simply subpar when compared to others. For now, try to avoid using or investing in these ones. Maybe a future update or rework will make them viable, who knows?
|Tier Halibel||Resurreccion (Speed)|
We are at the end of our Bleach Brave Souls tier list. For similar content, take a look at the Dokkan Battle tier list, T3 Arena tier list, Rogue Company tier list and many others. We have over a hundred sortable lists for different games at the moment.