Updated October 1st. - added new items to list
What are the ROBLOX gift cards?Most games have gift cards, as a way of gifting in-game currency to the person who receives them. This isn’t a new concept. However, ROBLOX gift cards are particularly interesting - each month, their various cards come with bonuses, in-game items that are automatically given to the user once the card is redeemed. This makes picking the best ROBLOX gift card for the person you are getting it for (or for yourself) a beneficial idea!
In case you are looking for some rewards and gifts that you can get instead, feel free to check out our ROBLOX redeem codes, and see if there is anything you like!
Of course, it's all about RobuxThe name of Roblox’s in-game currency is Robux. You can get Robux a number of ways, but today we are going to be specifically talking about gift card purchases. In this article, we are going to go over the different types of gift cards, where to get them, what items they are currently giving you as a bonus and how to actually redeem these items.
Where can you get ROBLOX Gift Cards?Each month, Roblox releases a bunch of exclusive items that can be found through redeeming gift cards. Depending on what store (and sometimes what price, though we have specified this) you get it from, you can end up with a different item. If you are after something specific or are just getting a card and want the coolest item, it’s worth taking a look before you purchase.
The month of October has so much more Halloween items to collect!
- Smyth Toys: Mummy Cat
- WHSmith: Spider Lapel Pin
- Curry's: Pumpkin Goggles
- Sainsbury's: Curly Witch Hat
- Aldi: Pincushion Buddy Backpack
- Select Merchants: Shruken Head Hat
- Costco: Pumpkin Warrior Pauldons
- Target: Slimy Eyeball Hat
- Best Buy: Slimy Eyeball Pauldrons
- Walmart: Pumpkin Warrior Helmet
- Game Stop: Pincushion Buddy
- CVS: Shrunken Head Necklace
- Circle K: Pumpkin Flip Shades
- Petro-Canada: Spooky Shades
- Dollar General: Haunted Tree Head
- Woolworths: Ghost Tie
- Big W: Pumpkin Candy Hat
- GAME: Sinister Black Rat
- JB Hi-Fi: Emerald Dragon Scale Pauldrons or Wicked Web Glasses
- Amazon $10: Electric Hair Pumpkin Monster
- Amazon $25: Pumpkin Voodoo Doll Head
- Amazon $50: Pumpkin Cat Head
- Amazon $100: Pumpkin Witch Head
- Roblox: Domino Top Hat
It is worth noting that Amazon Digital Gift cards only grant Robux and can’t be used towards Roblox Premium Subscriptions, where the rest of the cards can be used towards paying for Roblox Premium.
Redeeming ROBLOX Gift Cards step by stepWhen it comes to redeeming your gift card, you should note that you can't do this on the app or through Xbox and instead must use your browser.
- Step 1: Log into your Roblox Account in your browser.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Gift Card Redemption Page.
- Step 3: Enter the PIN from your Card and select Redeem.
- Step 4: You will see a success message and the credit on your account. Your exclusive item should appear in your inventory.
We will aim to update this list every month, so you can always be up to date on what new items you can gain from purchasing your gift cards!
Want more? Check out our 14 other ROBLOX tips, guides and walkthroughs!