Since it's been a month or so since Brawl Stars' last update it's just about time for the next round of Balance Changes, and it's a nice small one this time.
Keeping things simple, Supercell focused more on the more powerful folks in Brawl Stars and a couple that could do with a bit of a boost. Both Barley and Dynamike had their damage reduced, Tara does a little extra damage, and Spike's projectiles will fly a little faster.
Here's the full changelog:
- Barley - Super now does 120 damage (from 140)
- Barley was a bit too strong and his Super charged too quickly. Lowering the damage should help both.
- Dynamike - Super now does 500 damage (from 540)
- Similar to Barley, Dynamike's Super was a bit overpowered.
- Tara - Super now does 140 damage (from 100) and her health has increased to 800 (from 700)
- Tara's medium range requires a bit more health to be effective, and the increase in Super damage will also help her recharge it more quickly.
- Spike - Super projectile now flies faster
- Spike's Super was very difficult to land accurately on enemies from a distance. The increase in speed should help him become more effective.
- GG Corral - Attacking is now more difficult due to map changes and increased health for the Safe.
According to the Reddit post, these changes are due to go live sometime today, so keep an eye out.