It feels about time for another Brawl Stars update, and what an update it is. I think it's best if we do this as no-nonsense as always and just get into the nitty gritty.
To address the elephant in the room, or rather the two of them, there are two new Brawlers: Pam and Tara. Pam is a Junker who fire projectiles from her Trash Compactor and her Super brings about a healing station. Tara is a Mystic, card-throwing Brawler whose Super throws a gravity well 'with an explosive surprise'. Oo-er.
The Update has arrived! Find out about TWO new Brawlers, new game modes, maps, season system, and more! https://t.co/YjEM8blZEt pic.twitter.com/rjkrNk71C2 — Brawl Stars (@BrawlStars) September 4, 2017
Because there's a lot to get through, and I don't want to paste in three pages of bullet points, these are the some of the biggest changes:
- Brawl Ball - The latest game mode lets you score goals with your team to win the contest. Yes it IS essentially football, only you've got to score two goals.
- New maps - There're five maps in total: G.G. corral in Heist, Groundhog Burrow in Bounty, and three new Brawl Ball maps.
- Balance - Bo, Jessie, Piper, Brock, Spike, and Poco are all getting tweaked.
- AFK player detection - I don't know what happens to them, but if you leave your iPhone running you're going to get detected (and probably booted).
- Brawler rarities adjusted - From Common to Legendary, the rarities have been moved around and reconsidered with the addition of Pam and Tara.
Check out the full changelog on Brawl Stars' Reddit post right here. I'd highly recommend doing so since there's a lot going on.