Apex Legend Mobile - How to download and start playing the highly anticipated shooter
Apex Legends Mobile has been soft-launched in select countries. It's now officially available to download in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia on both Android and iOS.
If you are from any of these ten countries, you can download Apex Legends Mobile from your local Google Play or the App Store. But if you are from other parts of the world and want to get your hands on Apex Legends Mobile right now, don't worry. We have got you covered. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download and play the Apex Legends Mobile while we are waiting for the official release date.
How to download Apex Legends Mobile on AndroidHere is how you can download Apex Legends Mobile on Android by creating a new Google account:
- Download and install any VPN (I recommend Shuttle VPN)
- Open the VPN app and connect to Singapore (Although you can connect to any of the ten countries where the game has soft-launched)
- Now clear your Google Play cache (you can do it by long pressing on the Google Play icon > app info > storage and cache > clear cache)
- Open Google Play and click on the profile icon on the upper right-hand side
- Click on the drop-down button and click on add a new account
- Now create a new Google account
- Once done, clear your Google Play cache again and re-open it
- Click on the profile icon again and select the recently created Google account (if it's not automatically available, then click on the add Another account button and enter your login credentials)
- Now search Apex Legends Mobile on Google Play, and you will find the install button next to it
- Install the app and enjoy playing
How to download Apex Legends Mobile on iOSHere is how you can download Apex Legends Mobile on iOS:
- Create a brand new Apple ID. While creating the new account, make sure you choose Singapore as your country
- Go to the App Store, log out of your current account and sign in with the brand new account that you just created
- Download Apex Legends Mobile from the App Store
- Once it's downloaded, log out of the current account and switch to your original account on the App Store
- Download and install a VPN (I recommend VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy)
- Open the VPN and connect to Singapore
- Open Apex Legends Mobile and enjoy playing
So this is how you can bypass the region limitation and download and play the Apex Legends Mobile beta on Android and iOS right away. However, do keep in mind that we recommend waiting for the game to be officially released in your region to avoid any issues.
- Also check out - Apex Legends Mobile: What are Fortified and Low Profile Perks?