LoL: Wild Rift Kayle guide: Best build, items, runes
Everything you need to know about Kayle in Wild Rift
The Righteous one is probably the ultimate end-game champion. Let's take a look at the best build for Kayle in Wild Rift. She is able to destroy enemies in late-game scenarios since her kit is extremely powerful once she ascends. Of course, that can only happen with time and EXP (and items), so in the early stages of the game, she can be rather weak.
For those who don't follow the lore, Kayle is Morgana's sister, another powerful champion with the mandatory wings showing off her back. Unlike Morgana, Kayle falls somewhere between a melee and ranged Fighter slash Mage slash Marksman, if that's even a thing. She's less of a support, although she can provide a little bit of healing and movement speed to one ally. However, calling her dedicated support would be a longshot.
In our Wild Rift Kayle guide, you'll find everything you need to know about the champion, from her skills and how to allocate them to her build, skill combo, and runes. This is what you will find in the Kayle guide below:
League of Legends: Wild Rift Kayle's skillsDivine Ascent (Passive)
Kayle's attacks are empowered by the heavens as she levels up and spends skill points. Her wings are lit aflame as she progressively gains Attack Speed, Movement Speed, Attack Range, and waves of fire on her attacks.Radiant Blast (Skill 1)
Kayle conjures a portal, summoning a celestial sword that pierces through enemies, slowing, damaging, and reducing the resistances of anyone who gets hit.Celestial Blessing (Skill 2)
Blessed by the divine, Kayle heals and grants movement speed to herself and the nearest ally.Starfire Spellblade (Skill 3)
Passive: Kayle's celestial sword, Virtue, deals bonus magic damage to enemies she attacks.
Active: Kayle's next attack smites her target with celestial fire, dealing bonus damage proportionate to their missing health.
Kayle makes an ally invulnerable and calls upon former Aspects of Justice to purify the area around her target with a holy rain of swords.
How to combo as Kayle in Wild RiftUnlike many other champions in Wild Rift, Kayle doesn't have any signature combos that will give her a damage burst or anything like that. On the contrary - her main weapon is her auto attacks which get stronger as she stacks auto after auto. Here are some tips to help you out:
- With Kayle's ultimate, you can save any one ally by making them invincible for a brief period. So, you can use it on an ally or on yourself.
- Skill 3 is a great finisher, but it can also work well to initiate attacks on the enemy.
- Skill 1 can be used during the laning phase for trading with a (ranged or melee) opponent safely, without having stacked the passive attack.
- Skill 2 uses up a lot of Mana, so don't use it recklessly to heal allies, since the heal is definitely not as good as you'd expect (surprise - Kayle is not a healer!).
- In order to make the most out of her kit, it's best to stack auto attacks on minions to increase Kayle's range and AS.
Wild Rift Kayle - In what order to level up the skills?For Kayle, this is the order in which you want to level up the skills:
- Level 1: Skill 3
- Level 2: Skill 1
- Level 3: Skill 2
- Level 4: Skill 3
- Level 5: Skill 4
- Level 6: Skill 3
- Level 7: Skill 3
Keep leveling Skill 3 until it's maxed, then focus on Skill 1, and lastly on Skill 2. Don't forget to keep adding 1 point into your Skill 4 (ultimate) whenever possible.
The best summoner spells for Kayle in Wild RiftIgnite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60-410 true damage (based on level) over 5 seconds and inflicting them with Grievous Wounds. (Grievous Wounds reduces healing effects by 50%). Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
The best runes for Kayle
Kayle's best build in Wild Rift - items
When it comes to items, Rabadon's Deathcap is also an option.
- Gluttonous Quicksilver is a great choice for Kayle since it grants her an option to remove crowd control effects.
- Gluttonous Stasis is an alternative that works great for surviving tower dives or any other source of immediate damage.
Not sure how good Kayle is? Then check our updated Wild Rift character tier list!
Pet Simulator X codes (January 2022)