How to play Roblox on PS4?
Wondering if you can play Roblox on PS4? In this guide, we will answer that question and many more alongside telling you the steps on how to create an account.
Roblox, a virtual adventure title from Roblox Corporation, allows players to program their own game and customize it however they like. Being a part of the global community, you can also try out modded titles made by others.
The game was initially released back in 2006 and has been nominated for multiple prestigious awards. Roblox also hosted popular events including Bloxcon that unites players from different countries.
As a cross-platform game, Roblox can be played on various devices, whether it be mobile or consoles. But the question is, can you play Roblox on PlayStation? Read the article to the end to find out more.
- Roblox GFX: Everything you need to know and how to make your own
- Roblox Robux - What do they do in Roblox?
- Roblox shirt template: How to make your own custom clothes
- How to change Roblox background and theme
Can I play Roblox on PS4?Unfortunately, you can’t play Roblox on PS4. Previously, players could play the game through the PlayStation’s default browser. But now, the game doesn’t support the browser anymore.
When will Roblox be available for PS4?There is no official date for Roblox’s release on PS4. However, the CEO of Roblox Corp. recently acknowledged the players’ requests so we might see the release of Roblox on PS4 soon.
How to create a Roblox account on PS4?To create an account on PS4, follow the steps carefully:
- Launch the PS4 browser and head to the official Roblox website
- Tap on create an account and enter a unique username, followed by the date of birth and email ID
- Confirm your email ID and you’re good to go
Note that, although account creation works successfully and you can browse through the menu, you can’t launch any games. If you try opening one, you will see this advisory note: Your current platform is not supported. So, at the moment, you cannot play Roblox on PS4.