Revived Witch reroll guide and who to pick
Having a good start in games like this one is imperative. That's why this reroll guide will come in handy
Like most gacha games, Revived Witch has a pretty vast number of characters that players can add to their collection. However, that doesn't mean that all of them are good, and we've explained why that is the case in our tier list. But for anyone who wants to start off on the right foot, then a Revived Witch reroll guide will offer all that and much more.
At the very beginning, this game offers a 10x gacha summon for free, which can be repeated 100 times until the player gets the desired character (or the closest thing to that). But how exactly can you reroll further when you have reached the maximum number of rerolls and haven't got the unit you wanted? We've got the answer for you in our Revived Witch reroll guide.
Take advantage of the 100 free rerollsEvery player will start with a gacha pool that consists of 10 units summoned, which can be re-summoned up to 100 times. This one is pretty self-explanatory. All you need to do is hit the Summon Again button until you get at least one good UR character and one good SSR character.
However, if you failed to get the units you wanted from this gacha, you can reset your progress and start over, which will automatically result in regaining the ability to do the 100 free rerolls. To do that, simply follow the steps below:
How to reroll in Revived Witch?To reroll as a Guest account is fairly more complicated than it would be in any other game. For that reason, you need to make sure that you've got a Rooted device, so you can access the Data files. If you're not sure how that works, you have two options:
1. Use a different device to start the game and play on a Guest account, and if you manage to get the Dolls you wanted, then you can Bind the account and play it on your main device (the easiest option)
2. Root your device to gain access to the data folder. (the more complicated option)
For the second option, you will need to follow these steps in order to reset the Guest account:
- Find the Android -> data folder on your device and select the Revived Witch folder (com.YoStarEN.RevivedWitch)
- Open the databases folder and delete the Logger and Logger-Journal files
- Open the sharedpreferences folder and delete all the files
Additionally, you can also try the simpler version by deleting all the files and data belonging to the game. However, this option might not always work - you can still try it though if you don't mind waiting for over 1GB of data files to download.
- Open your device's Settings -> Apps -> Clear Data (delete all the game files and data)
Other options don't really seem to work, and I would personally recommend you just start another account on a different device, since that's a lot simpler to execute and you won't have to worry about losing any important data.
What units to reroll for in Revived Witch?The main units you want to get from the initial gacha should always be one of the two best UR Dolls in the game, as well as one good SSR. So, aim for any of the following combinations:
- Afallen or Tuonel when it comes to UR. You can go for other units too, but the best would be to check out the tier list and see which units are currently in the top tier.
- Mayahuel or Ushpia for the SSR unit. The other SSRs are not as impressive, even though Cynetia is pretty decent. Still, I wouldn't advise going for her
- Any SR units, since you won't use them in your main team anyway
Hopefully, this Revived Witch reroll guide has helped you get a better understanding of how to do it successfully! Also, please do tell your companions that they can find more buddies to play with on the Revived Witch ID's page where they can leave their friend code in the comments at the bottom.