Punishing Gray Raven: Reroll guide
Needless to say, every mobile RPG features multiple characters with different stats and abilities, players must choose the one that suits their playstyle. However, it sometimes gets difficult to select the best character initially. It’s a similar situation in Punishing Gray Raven... But, the reroll feature can help you select a character once again after you have started your journey in the game. So, we’ve created the ultimate guide to help you perform a proper reroll in Punishing: Gray Raven, and to help you pick the correct starting characters.
Punshining: Gray Raven is set in a post-apocalyptic world with a cyberpunk setting. You will play the role of a high ranked soldier and lead your troops to fight against a virus that has captured the Earth. It features high speed combat action in a visually impressive 3D environment. On top of that, it emphasises exploration as well.
What are the requirements to perform a reroll?Before you take a look at the requirements, let us discuss if it is worth rerolling in Punishing: Gray Raven. At the beginning of the game, it gives you a chance to select an S tier character and note that it requires tons of in-game currency to perform a single reroll. It might not be worth rerolling as you could always spend this on items and upgrade your character’s stats and abilities instead.
In order to perform a reroll, players can opt for two methods, with one taking up more time than the other. In the first method, quickly level up to 10 by completing at least 12 story missions. For the second, you have to reach Pity 40, which could take a couple of days as it involves a lot of missions and quests.
How to perform a reroll in Punishing: Gray Raven?Once you have completed all the requirements to reroll. The steps are fairly easy provided you follow them properly. So, without any delay, take a look at the steps to perform a reroll:
- The first step is to complete the tutorial in order to advance into the game and unlock certain features that are essential to perform a reroll
- After you’ve completed the tutorial, head to the story missions and quickly complete them. In total there are 12 of them and if you’re quick enough, it should take a few minutes
- The completion of the mission unlocks the gacha system where you get access to the in-game currency called Black Cards
- Now, all you have to do is save up 2500 that will allow you to use the beginner banner
- The beginner banner gives up to 10 summons. Note that, if you use the S rank selector at the start, then the chances of getting one here are much lower
- If the luck is on your side, use the Construct on the S rank character you just obtained
- In case you couldn’t get your desired character, perform the reroll once again but the process will take up a lot of time
- To perform a reroll once again, either uninstall the game and download it once again
- Or you can also delete the game data from the app settings on your phone
- This process deletes the existing profile and the game starts with a new one and a random username
You can always follow the game data removal method if you’re unhappy with the character obtained after performing the reroll.
What units to reroll for in Punishing: Gray Raven?It is best to reroll for all the S Tier characters in the game as they have advanced and balanced skillsets and stats that help on the tougher stages. Below are some of the characters that you should try to aim for when rerolling.
- Lee - Entropy
- Nanami - Pulse
- Karenina - Ember
- Liv - Luminance
- Kamui - Tenebrion
That’s all for the Punishing: Gray Raven reroll guide. Do visit our regularly updated PGR tier list for the game to check out the character’s rankings. Also, if you’re looking for some free goodies, we also have an updated Punishing: Gray Raven codes collection.