Pikmin Bloom friend codes; everything you need to know, and a place to share your code and find new friends
Leave your code in the comments below!
Pikmin Bloom from Niantic focuses on getting players to walk around their neighbourhood, pretty much like Pokemon Go. It is a spin-off game in the Pikmin series released at the end of 2021 on Android and iOS. Unlike the other entries in the series it’s an augmented-reality location-based game that has been developed as a joint partnership between Nintendo and Niantic.
In Pikmin Bloom, making new friends can be a tiring process but with the new weekly, group challenges, it’s one that is becoming more important. Don't worry though, we are here today with a shortcut to help you out. We've compiled and created this resource to teach you everything you need to know about Pikmin Bloom friend codes. We’ll cover everything from how to find them, and what they are. We will also be collecting a whole bunch of them (feel free to add your own) in the comments section below.
Friends in Pikmin BloomTo stay connected with other players you meet on your Pikmin Bloom journey, you can add them as your friend. Each player has a unique 12-digit friend code as well as a QR code. To add someone as a friend, you can use this 12-digit code. Once you have added someone as your friend, you will be able to see their in-game information. Also, your friend will be able to see some of the information about you, including your Mii and user name.
- Did you know that our Dodo codes page has over 200,000 comments so far? You can share your friend code too!
Once you become friends with another user in Pikmin Bloom, specific account information will be shared through the Friends List, such as Mii, your name, account ID, user level, date of becoming friends, your Pikmin squad, badges and total steps.
You can only have a maximum of 400 buddiesIf you already have friends in other Ninantics apps and if they play Pikmin Bloom, they will automatically appear in your Pikmin Bloom's friend list. Keep in mind that your Niantic Friend List can only have a maximum of 400 friends; hence once you have hit that mark, you will have to delete friends before adding new ones. But before deleting someone, do keep in mind that removing them from your Pikmin Bloom's friend list will also remove them as your friend in other Niantic games.
- If you're on a quest to 'catch them all', it's probable that you need good company. Just leave your Friend codes for Pokemon GO, and people will start adding you soon!
Once you send someone a friend request, they have seven days to accept or reject your request, after which it will expire. If within the desired time they accept your request, you will become friends with one another, and you will be able to see their profile through your friend list.
How to add friends in Pikmin Bloom?Adding friends in Pikmin Bloom is quite straightforward. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add friends in Pikmin Bloom.
- Click on the friends' section located on the upper left-hand side of the screen
- Now click on add friend button at the upper right corner
- Click on send friend request and either enter the 12 digit friend code of the person you would like to send a friend request to or tap on the QR code tab and scran your friend's QR code
How to change your friend code in Pikmin Bloom?If you have posted your Pikmin Bloom friend code online and are getting many friend requests but want that to stop. Then don't you worry. There is an option to change your friend code. Here is how:
- Click on the friends' icon at the upper left corner of your profile screen
- Now click on the add friend icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Send Freind Request and then tap on the refresh/change icon to permanently reset your friend code
How to delete a friend in Pikmin Bloom?If you want to delete someone from your friend list in Pikmin Bloom, you can do it at any time. The person you have unfriended will not even be notified about the same. You can remove a friend from your Pikmin Bloom friend list by following these steps:
- Click on the Freinds icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen
- Now click on the three dots next to the name of your friend
- Click on the delete friend button to remove them from your friend list
However, keep in mind that removing a friend in one game will also remove them from other Niantic games.
EVERYONE NEEDS FRIENDS!You may also need to add Pikmin Bloom friends to complete different quests. The goal of this post is mainly to get other friends to add to the game, so leave a comment below with your 12 digit code. That way, we can add you and play together. Oh, and make sure you send postcards my way, as I enjoy seeing them and never seem to have enough.
Where to find more Pikmin Bloom friend codes?You can find Pikmin Bloom friend codes all over the game's social media platforms such as Reddit, Facebook, etc. There are also a lot of community-created websites where you find more Pikmin Bloom friend codes.
Pikmin Bloom friend code mega-thread on Reddit is one such place you can visit to get your hands-on more codes.