[Update] GDC 2016: Playstation VR is coming in October 2016 for $399
That's £349 in money with the queen on it
If you want to, you could still pre-order at Game.co.uk in store (with a £100 deposit) or Gamestop.
In the PS:VR conference at GDC, it was just announced on stage that the PlayStation VR will be coming in October 2016 for $399/£349.
You'll also see 50 games for the headset between October and the end of the year, giving would-be VRnauts plenty to play with.
Here are the specs it'll be launching with:
- Display: OLED
- Screen Size: 5.7"
- Resolution: 1920xRGBx1080 (960xRGBx1080 per eye)
- Refresh Rate:120 Hz, 90 Hz
- Sensors: 360 Degree Tracking / 9 LEDs
- Field of View: Approximately 100 degrees
- Latency: Less than 18 ms
- Control: Dual Shock 4 or PlayStation Move
- Audio: 3D
Sony claim 230 developers are working on content and traditional games will work in the VR headset's Theatre mode.
What do you reckon, excited? Let us know in the comments below.