Genshin Impact Bennett Guide - best build, strengths and weaknesses
All you need to know about Bennett
Welcome to Pocket Gamers' detailed Genshin Impact Bennett guide! Bennett was an orphan discovered and raised by the Mondstadt Adventurers’ Guild. Unfortunate to have seemingly really bad luck, his self-organized adventure group “Benny’s Adventure Team” quickly became a solo group as the other members left due to unfortunate events. Despite all of this, Bennett generally has a can-do attitude and sees his Vision as a blessing bestowed to him by the gods.
In the guide below you will find the following features:
- General Info & how to get Bennett
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Best Build (Artifacts & Weapons)
- Best Party Members for Bennett
- Talents / Skills / Passive
- Talent Leveling Materials
- Ascensions costs
- Bennett Wishes / Availability
Bennett Element / Tier / Rarity / Weapon
Pyro / SS Tier / 4* Rarity / SwordIn Genshin Impact, Bennett is not only a great healer but has a lot to offer with his Pyro abilities. When his Burst is active, he can provide strong DPS, great for any team.
How to get Bennett?Bennett can be received at the regular rate in the Wanderlust Invocation Standard Wish, which is always available.
Genshin Impact Bennett Combat Info (Strengths and Weaknesses)
- You can charge Bennett’s Skill
- His Elemental Burst provides both Healing and a Damage multiplier
- Bennett offers a greater cooldown reduction
- Bennett’s Elemental Skill, unfortunately, causes some knockback
- Here are some Genshin Impact codes as a thank you for reading this!
Best Build for Bennett in Genshin ImpactIf you’re looking to have the best Bennett build possible, look into getting a Skyward Blade weapon and use Noblesse Oblige as your artifact set to boost your Elemental Burst and increase all party members’ attacks while using it.
Bennett guide - Best Artifacts and Weapons
Noblesse ObligeEnergy Recharge / HP% / Healing Bonus Set Bonuses:
- (2) Elemental Burst DMG + 20%
- (4) Using Elemental Burst will increase all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s.
How to Obtain: Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain reward
Skyward BladeBase Attack: 46 Rating: 5* Bonus Effect: Energy Recharge + 12.0% Skill: (Sky-piercing Fang) CRIT Rate increased by 4%. Gains Skypiercing Might upon using an Elemental Burst: Increases Movement SPD by 10%, increases ATK SPD by 10%, and increases the DMG of Normal and Charged Attack hits by 20% for 12s. How to Obtain: Gacha pull
Best Party Members to match Bennett with in Genshin Impact
Premium (Gacha) TeamIn Genshin Impact, Bennett is a well-rounded character, great with nearly any other characters. He truly excels if you save up his Burst for a perfect moment to maximize damage. His Pyro attacks also pair well with Diluc, and with resonance, you’ll not only get more damage, but it causes Diluc to severely increase his damage output.
Use Ganyu to offer additional damage with Melt reactions to groups of enemies. Finally, Venti is great for Support to round up enemies and set them up for either of your DPS’ Burst attacks.
F2P TeamNo matter what, Bennett will be your primary character in this build. Not only is he able to heal, but he can increase damage output for others, too. Xiangling is great for your DPS here with Bennett offering her additional Pyro resonance. Kaeya can serve as a reaction trigger, offering his Cryo to the two Pyro users to cause a Melt reaction. Use the Anemo version of the Traveler to control larger crowds and spread the reactions from the others.
Genshin Impact Bennett Talents / Skills / Passive
Strike of Fortune - Normal AttackNormal: Perform up to 5 rapid strikes. Charged: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword slashes. Plunge Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground beneath, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact. Skill Attributes:
- 1-Hit DMG 44.5%
- 2-Hit DMG 42.7%
- 3-Hit DMG 54.6%
- 4-Hit DMG 59.7%
- 5-Hit DMG 71.9%
- Charged Attack DMG - 55.9% + 60.7%
- Charged Attack Stamina Cost - 20
- Plunge DMG - 63.9%
- Low/High Plunge DMG - 128% / 160%
Passion Overload - Elemental SkillBennett puts all his fire and passion for adventuring into his sword. Results may vary based on how fired up he is. Press
A single, swift flame strike that deals Pyro DMG.
- Press DMG138%
- Press CD5.0s
Charges up, resulting in different effects when unleashed based on the Charge Level.
- Level 1: Strikes twice, dealing Pyro DMG and launching enemies.
- Level 2: Unleashes 3 consecutive attacks that deal an impressive amount of Pyro DMG, but the last attack triggers an explosion that launches both Bennet and the enemy.
Bennett takes no damage from being launched.Skill Attributes
- Charge Level 1 DMG 84% + 92%
- Charge Level 2 DMG 88% + 96%
- Explosion Damage 132%
- Charge CD - 7.5s
Fantastic Voyage - Elemental BurstBennett leaps toward an enemy and performs a plunging attack, dealing Pyro DMG, which creates an Inspiration Field. Inspiration Field
- If the health of a character in the circle is equal to or falls below 70%, their health will continuously regenerate. Regeneration scales based on Bennett's Max HP.
- If the health of a character in the circle is higher than 70%, they gain an ATK Bonus that is based on Bennett's Base ATK.
- Applies the Pyro element to characters within the Field.
- Skill DMG 233%
- Regeneration per Sec 6% max HP + 577
- Attack Bonus Ratio 56%
- Duration 12s
- CD - 15s
- Energy Cost - 60
Rekindle - 1st Ascension PassiveDecreases Passion Overload's CD by 20%.
Fearnaught - 4th Ascension PassiveWithin the area created by Fantastic Voyage, Passion Overload takes on the following effects:
- CD is reduced by 50%.
- Bennett will not be launched by the effects of Charge Level 2.
It Should Be Safe... - Unlocked AutomaticallyWhen dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, time consumed is reduced by 25%.
Talent Leveling Materials
Gained from Enemy Drops (Treasure Hoarders):
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- Silver Raven Insignia
- Golden Raven Insignia
Acquired from Domains (Tuesday/Friday/Sunday):
- Teachings of Resistance
- Guide to Resistance
- Philosophies of Resistance
Obtained after defeating Bosses (Dvalin):Dvalin’s Plume
Grand ExpectationFantastic Voyage's ATK increase no longer has an HP restriction and gains an additional 20% Base ATK.
Impasse ConquerorWhen Bennett's HP falls below 70%, his Energy Recharge is increased by 30%.
Unstoppable FervorIncreases the Level of Passion Overload by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Unexpected OdysseyUsing a Normal Attack when executing the second attack of Passion Overload's Charge Level 1 allows an additional attack to be performed. This additional attack does 135% of the second attack's DMG.
- Increase the Level of Fantastic Voyage by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Fire Ventures with MeSword, Claymore, or Polearm-wielding characters inside Fantastic Voyage's radius gain a 15% Pyro DMG Bonus. Normal and Charged Attacks now do Pyro DMG.
Genshin Impact Bennett Ascensions costsPhase 1
- Mora Cost: 20,000
- Windwheel Aster ×3
- Agnidus Agate Sliver ×1
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia ×3
- Windwheel Aster ×10
- Agnidus Agate Fragment ×3
- Treasure Hoarder Insignia ×15
- Everflame Seed ×2
- Mora Cost: 60,000
- Windwheel Aster ×20
- Agnidus Agate Fragment ×6
- Silver Raven Insignia ×12
- Everflame Seed ×4
- Mora Cost: 80,000
- Windwheel Aster ×20
- Agnidus Agate Chunk ×3
- Silver Raven Insignia ×18
- Everflame Seed ×8
- Mora Cost: 100,000
- Windwheel Aster ×45
- Agnidus Agate Chunk ×6
- Golden Raven Insignia ×12
- Everflame Seed ×12
- Mora Cost: 120,000
- Windwheel Aster ×60
- Agnidus Agate Gemstone ×6
- Golden Raven Insignia ×24
- Everflame Seed ×20
Base StatsAt Level 1, Bennett starts with 1,039 HP, 16 ATK, and 65 DEF.
Wishes / AvailabilityGenshin Impact's Bennett is no longer featured in The Leaves of the Wind event banner, as it has ended. He can be received at the regular rate in the Wanderlust Invocation Standard Wish, which is always available.
You know, we also have a Genshin Impact tier list if you want to check how well Bennett performs in comparison to other characters! Also, stay aware, soon enough we plan to make a Genshin Impact characters hub with all of the available characters and their detailed guides!