Win a DS and a copy of Dementium: The Ward
Join in with the latest craze
For all its qualities, the DS is hardly brimming over with software aimed at a more mature audience, and it has even fewer decent first-person shooters.
So we were suitably impressed back in November 2007 when we reviewed an import copy of Dementium: The Ward, which combines the two elements very nicely. Or rather, given the disturbing setting, very horribly.
You play an amnesiac stuck inside a creepy hospital, which just so happens to be teeming with grotesque surgical experiments. As well as requiring a twitchy trigger finger, you’ll have to solve some head-scratching puzzles if you’re to escape alive.
Full of things that go bump (usually on your head) in the night and some good solid blasting, Dementium brings a touch of schlock-horror to Nintendo’s family-friendly handheld.
Renegade Kid’s game is finally set to see the light of day (or should that be the dark of night?) on these European shores, so we’ve teamed up with SouthPeak Games to remind people of its grim charms.
One lucky person will walk away with a copy of the game and a DS to play it on, while two still pretty lucky people will bag themselves a copy of the game. All you have to do is tell us the most amusing hospital-related story you’ve ever heard.
Send all of your tales of embarrasing mishaps, bizarre injuries and memorable experiences to [email protected] by April 17th.
- The competition closes on April 17th 2009, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on April 17th and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions are available here.
Best upcoming mobile games in 2021