Win a copy of Big Bang Mini and a DS to play it on
Plenty of bang for zero bucks
Apparently the DS doesn’t do proper games any more. They say that it’s no longer the home of quirky, original and thoroughly addictive titles, favouring a host of me-too brain trainers and licensed kiddie games instead.
Someone clearly forgot to tell the guys at Arkedo Studio, who continue to produce absorbing, memorably off the wall experiences on Nintendo’s dual-screen marvel. The latest of these, Big Bang Mini, is out on Friday and has already earned a Pocket Gamer Bronze Award for its gloriously twisted take on the 2D shoot-‘em-up.
To celebrate the release, we’ve teamed up with publisher Southpeak Games to give one lucky UK-based reader a Nintendo DS and a copy of Big Bang Mini. Two runners up will receive a copy of the game each.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is spot the ship in the Big Bang Mini screen shot below.
When you think you’ve found it, copy the picture, highlight the elusive ship and email it, along with your name, address and telephone number, to [email protected] before March 16th.
- The competition closes on March 16th, 2009, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on March 16th and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions are available here.