Welcome to Pocket Gamer's detailed Genshin Impact Fischl guide! Fischl is a mysterious girl who is an investigator for Mondstadt’s Adventurers Guild and likes to roleplay as a princess. She travels with a night raven named Oz and claims to others that she is from another world.
Fischl wears an eyepatch so that her vision isn’t obstructed while possessing Oz. She’s polite, which most find peculiar, but Oz ends up speaking for her most of the time, anyways.
In the guide below you will find the following features:
- General Info & how to get Fischl
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Best Build (Artifacts & Weapons)
- Best Party Members for Fischl
- Talents / Skills / Passive
- Talent Leveling Materials
- Ascensions costs
- Fischl Wishes / Availability
Genshin Impact Fischl Element / Tier / Rarity / Weapon
Electro / A Tier / 4* Rarity / BowIn Genshin Impact, Fischl is an Electro Bow User and her raven, Oz, can stay out on the field and deliver setups for elemental reactions. In doing so, she also delivers a lot of energy for other teammates to use, making sure you’re always ready for your next attack.
How to get Fischl in Genshin Impact?You can obtain Fischl in the permanent banner, Wanderlust Invocation.
Genshin Impact Fischl Combat Info (Strengths and Weaknesses)
- Fischl has crazy fast attack speed
- Her Skill and Burst remain on the field after you swap to another team member
- Fischl can apply Electro and help set up Elemental Reactions
- You’re going to spend some time (and perhaps money) to get Fischl’s Constellation high enough for her to be worth it.
- Her Elemental Skill, while useful, can take a while to be available again
Best Build for Fischl in Genshin ImpactWith Oz’s ability to spread Electro on the field and produce energy for the rest of your team, it would be wise to invest in using the Skyward Harp weapon to increase her CRIT. Using the Thundering Fury artifact set to boost her Electro damage and the damage of Overload, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct reactions is a must to maximize her potential.
Fischl guide - Best Artifacts and Weapons
Thundering FuryATK% / Electro DMG / CRIT DMG Set Bonuses:
- (2) Gain a 15% Electro DMG Bonus
- (4) Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct by 40% Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s
- Base Attack: 48
- Rating: 5*
- Bonus Effect: Crit Rate + 4.8%
Skill: Echoing Ballad - Increases CRIT DMG by 20%. Hits have a 60% chance to inflict a small AoE attack, dealing 125% Physical ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 4s.How to Obtain: Gacha
Best Party Members to match Fischl with in Genshin Impact
Premium (Gacha) TeamIn Genshin Impact, Fischl is a great Support, thanks to her friend Oz. Regardless of who else you are working with, when Oz is on the field, you’ll have the ability to create reactions and dish out damage. Use Venti as additional Support for crowd control and creating elemental combinations.
Childe (Tartaglia) is a great option for your DPS, as his Hydro, when combined with Electro, can cause Electrocharge reactions. Qiqi is a good choice for a Healer, as she can work well with Fischl to make Superconduct happen over and over, which will keep enemies from doing much damage.
F2P TeamFischl can be used as a DPS to do most of the damage and work with the other characters to create reactions. Xiangling works great for creating an Overload reaction and dealing additional damage. Kaeya can act as the sub-DPS to do additional damage and create Superconduct reactions. Barbara serves as a Healer, who can heal the damage dealers, especially Fischl, even when she’s not doing Electro damage on the field.
Talents / Skills / Passive
Bolts of Downfall - Normal AttackNormal Attack: Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the dark lightning spirits of Immernachtreich shall heed the call of their Prinzessin and dwell within the enchanted arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal immense Electro DMG.
Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.Skill Attributes:
- 1-Hit DMG 44.1%
- 2-Hit DMG 46.8%
- 3-Hit DMG 58.1%
- 4-Hit DMG 57.7%
- 5-Hit DMG 72.1%
- Aimed Shot - 43.9%
- Fully-Charged Aimed Shot - 124%
- Plunge DMG - 56.8%
- Low/High Plunge DMG - 114% / 142%
Nightrider - Elemental SkillSummons Oz. The night raven forged of darkness and lightning descends upon the land, dealing Electro DMG in a small AoE. For the ability's duration, Oz will continuously attack nearby enemies with Freikugel.
Hold to adjust the location Oz will be summoned to. Press again any time during the ability's duration to once again summon him to Fischl's side.
- Oz’s Attack DMG - 88.8%
- Summoning DMG- 115%
- Oz’s Duration - 10s
- CD 25s
Midnight Phantasmagoria - Elemental BurstSummons Oz to spread his twin wings of twilight and defend Fischl. Has the following properties during the ability's duration:
- Fischl takes on Oz's form, greatly increasing her Movement Speed
- Strikes nearby opponents with lightning, dealing Electro DMG to opponents she comes in contact with. Each opponent can only be struck once
- Once this ability's effects end, Oz will remain on the battlefield and attack his Prinzessin's foes. If Oz is already on the field, then this will reset the duration of his presence
- Falling Thunder DMG 208%
- CD - 15s
- Energy Cost - 60
Stellar Predator - 1st Ascension PassiveWhen Fischl hits Oz with a fully-charged Aimed Shot, Oz brings down Thundering Retribution, dealing AoE Electro DMG equal to 152.7% of the arrow's DMG.
Lightning Smite - 4th Ascension PassiveIf a character triggers an Electro-related Elemental Reaction when Oz is on the field, the enemy shall be stricken with Thundering Retribution, dealing Electro DMG equal to 80% of Fischl's ATK.
Mein Hausgarten - Unlocked AutomaticallyWhen dispatched on an expedition in Mondstadt, the time consumed is reduced by 25%.
Talent Leveling Materials
Gained from Enemy Drops (Ranged Hilichurls):
- Firm Arrowhead
- Sharp Arrowhead
- Weathered Arrowhead
Acquired from Domains (Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday):
- Teachings of Ballad
- Guide to Ballad
- Philosophies of Ballad
Obtained after defeating Bosses (Lupus Boreas Challenge):Spirit Locket of Boreas
Gaze of the DeepEven when Oz is not present in combat, he can still watch over Fischl through his raven eyes. When Fischl performs a Normal Attack against an opponent, Oz fires a joint attack, dealing DMG equal to 22% of Fischl's ATK.
Devourer of All SinsWhen Nightrider is used, it deals an additional 200% ATK as DMG, and its AoE is increased by 50%.
Wings of Nightmare
- Increases the Level of Nightrider by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Her Pilgrimage of Bleak
- When Midnight Phantasmagoria is used, it deals 222% of ATK as Electro DMG to surrounding opponents.
- When the skill duration ends, Fischl regenerates 20% of her HP.
Against the Fleeing Light
- Increases the Level of Midnight Phantasmagoria by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Evernight RavenExtends the duration of Oz's presence on the field by 2s. Additionally, Oz performs joint attacks with your active character when present, dealing 30% of Fischl's ATK as Electro DMG.
Genshin Impact Fischl Ascensions costsPhase 1
- Mora Cost: 20,000
- Small Lamp Grass ×3
- Vajrada Amethyst Sliver ×1
- Firm Arrowhead ×3
- Small Lamp Grass ×10
- Vajrada Amethyst Fragment ×3
- Firm Arrowhead ×15
- Lightning Prism ×2
- Mora Cost: 60,000
- Small Lamp Grass ×20
- Vajrada Amethyst Fragment ×6
- Sharp Arrowhead ×12
- Lightning Prism ×4
- Mora Cost: 80,000
- Small Lamp Grass ×20
- Vajrada Amethyst Chunk ×3
- Sharp Arrowhead ×18
- Lightning Prism ×8
- Mora Cost: 100,000
- Small Lamp Grass ×45
- Vajrada Amethyst Chunk ×6
- Weathered Arrowhead ×12
- Lightning Prism ×12
- Mora Cost: 120,000
- Small Lamp Grass ×60
- Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone ×6
- Weathered Arrowhead ×24
- Lightning Prism ×20
Base StatsAt Level 1, Fischl starts with 770 HP, 20 ATK, and 50 DEF.
Wishes / AvailabilityFischl can be received at the regular rate in the Wanderlust Invocation Standard Wish, which is always available.
You know, we also have a Genshin Impact tier list if you want to check how well Fischl performs in comparison to other characters! Also, stay aware, soon enough we plan to make a Genshin Impact characters hub with all of the available characters and their detailed guides!
Want more? Check out our 51 other Genshin Impact tips, guides and walkthroughs!