In this League of Legends: Wild Rift Corki guide you'll find everything you need to know about the champion, from his skills and how to allocate them to his build, skill combo, and runes. Here is what you will find in the Corki guide below:
Corki is a ranged Marksman usually played in the mid or Dragon lane. He's one of the so-called scaling champions, alongside Nasus, Master Yi, Vayne, and the like. The later you get into the game, the stronger Corki becomes. A full build Corki is a nightmare for the enemy team to deal with, to say the least.
However, his lack of crowd control (CC) and the fact that he's very mana-hungry is something that you need to be aware of, especially in the early game. That means, before he gets a couple of items, Corki will need to be especially aware of his positioning and use of skills.
Overall, he's a very unique champion that deals huge amounts of mixed damage and can be very fun to play.
League of Legends: Wild Rift Corki skillsHextech Munitions (Passive)
A percentage of Corki's basic attack damage is converted into magic damage. Corki can occasionally retrieve The Package inside his base, granting him movement speed and an empowered cast of Valkyrie.Phosphorus Bomb (Skill 1)
Corki fires a flash bomb at a target location, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area. This attack additionally reveals units in the area for a duration.Valkyrie (Skill 2)
Corki flies a short distance, dropping bombs that create a trail of fire that damages opponents who remain in it.Gatling Gun (Skill 3)
Corki's Gatling Gun rapidly fires in a cone in front of him, dealing damage and reducing enemy Armor and Magic Resist.Missile Barrage (Skill 4 / Ultimate)
Corki fires a missile toward his target location that explodes on impact, dealing damage to enemies in an area. Corki stores missiles over time, up to a maximum. Every 3rd missile fired will be a Big One, dealing extra damage.
How to combo as Corki in Wild Rift?Corki doesn't exactly have a set combo, since most of his kit relies on you positioning in the best way possible to stay alive and deal lots of damage. But, there are a few tips you could use to better take advantage of his powerful kit. Tips on playing Corki:
- Even though in the early game he's somewhat weak, his kit allows you to stay back and farm safely. Remember that as a Corki, you need items. Expensive ones for that matter. So, the best you could do is wait for your power spikes before you start playing more aggressively.
- Whenever Hextech Munitions is up you can look for plays around the map. Once Corki has the Package he will be granted extreme movement speed that allows him to cover great distances. Use it to try and gank other lanes or help your team secure objectives.
- Skill 1 will grant you sight of the location it hits. Use it to reveal enemy champions in brushes where you don't have a ward placed.
- The Package doesn't reset the cooldown of your normal Skill 2 (Valkyrie), so you can re-cast it as soon as you've used the Package.
- When you want to go it, make sure you have the red bomb (Big One) because it will deal more damage.
In what order to level up the skills?On Corki, the best thing you could do is max out your Skill 1 first, then Skill 3, and finally Skill 2.
Level 1: Skill 1
Level 2: Skill 3
Level 3: Skill 2
Level 4: Skill 1
Level 5: Skill 4
Level 6: Skill 1
Level 7: Skill 1
Keep leveling Skill 1 until it's maxed, then focus on Skill 3, and lastly on Skill 2. Of course, whenever you can, you want to add 1 point into your Skill 4 (ultimate).
The best summoner spellsHeal: Restores 80-360 Health and grants 30% bonus Movement Speed for 1 second to you and the most wounded nearby ally champion. Healing is halved for champions recently affected by Heal. Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction.
Wild RIft Corki - The best runes
Wild Rift Corki - The best itemsBoots Gluttonous Quicksilver is the best choice in most situations because it can remove any crowd control effect from you. Gluttonous Stasis is an optional choice, which is mandatory if the enemy has a Zed or another powerful assassin.
Check out our Wild Rift Tier List if you want to make sure Corki is in meta at the moment!
Want more? Check out our 98 other League of Legends: Wild Rift tips, guides and walkthroughs!