Telltale's head of creative communications Job Stauffer says to expect a "mega-month" for Telltale game releases this October.
This came about due to Stauffer holding an impromptu Q&A session on Twitter on Sunday night. During which he gave teasers of what to expect next month.
Here's what he revealed:Minecraft: Story Mode
- There will be a new Minecraft: Story Mode trailer this week
- Minecraft: Story Mode's first episode will be longer than 90 minutes (we already know it arrives on October 15th)
- The finale to Tales from the Borderlands should arrive in October after Minecraft: Story Mode's first episode drops
- The final episode of the Game of Thrones adventure game series might also arrive in October, but that's not certain yet
- The Walking Dead's three episode "Michonne" mini-series arrives this autumn
- That means the first episode should land afterbefore December 21st but not until after October
- News for the third season of Telltale's The Walking Dead won't arrive until after the Michonne series is finished
- Stauffer said his "lips are sealed" regarding a sequel to The Wolf Among Us
- Notice that he didn't say it wasn't happening, so perhaps it is
- Expect to hear nothing until late 2016 at the earliest