Fancy playing The Sandbox 2 sooner rather than later? Sign up for the beta now
Bucket not required
Pixowl is asking for people to sign-up for the beta of its upcoming pixel-art world builder sequel The Sandbox 2.
All you have to do is fill out this form, giving your iTunes or Google Play ID, so that you can be notified when it's available on your platform so you can join.
If you want to know what's new about The Sandbox 2 compared to the original The Sandbox, here's a little list:
- Elements: over 100 elements to play with already
- Size of the world: x10 bigger
- Resolution: x4 more details and new sets of textures
- Game Maker features: 1x controllable hero
- Night & Day Cycle
- Improved Physics interactions
If you want to read something that goes more in-depth on the changes in The Sandbox 2 then check out our hands-on preview from GDC earlier this year.
Find out more about The Sandbox 2 on its website.