Demonfall Map with all of the key locations and trainers
We have pinpointed every breathing style trainer and all of the key points that you should visit on the Demonfall Map.
There are many different Roblox games based on popular franchises. Some of them are quite simple and not very interesting, but there are also noteworthy titles such as Demonfall.
This incredibly addictive RPG is based on the popular Demon Slayer anime. Here, you can become a demon slayer or choose the dark side and become a demon. Some players can even become something in between these two races. Demonfall has a fairly large map with various locations and NPCs, so read on to find out about all the key locations and trainers. You can learn a lot about sword techniques if you read the Roblox Demonfall Breathing tier list.
Source: Demonfall Wiki
Demonfall has a vast world. It has many different locations, and some can be very dangerous for certain races. Therefore, it's important to know about all the key locations and trainers in the game in order.
The beginning of Demonfall is the same as in the original anime. You return home and see your entire family being killed by a demon, and players will have a choice of two options. You can either defeat the demon with your father's old sword, or a demon kills you and you become one of them. This choice not only determines your race, but also the location where you start playing.
If you join the demons, then after the tutorial, you will find yourself in Demon Hideout which is located in the south of the map. From there, you will be able to explore other lands and hunt demon slayers. But you must avoid sunlight and pink trees called wisteria; otherwise, you will die instantly.
If you defeat the demon, you will stay in your house, and you will need to head to Hayakawa Village, which is located southwest of Frosty Forest. You need to get there to get the Breathing quest and complete the Final Selection exam.
First, you will have to choose which Breathing Style you want to learn. In the game, 13 different trainers can teach you. They are scattered all over the map, and to make it easier for you to find them, we have listed the locations of each of them below.
EACH TRAINER LOCATION IN DEMONFALL
- Kokushibo - This demon can teach you Moon Breathing. However, you will have to spend a lot of time since you will need to become a hybrid - half demon, half human. You can find Kokushibo on a mountain in the north of Frosty Forest. (He is marked in purple colour on the map).
- Shinobu - She can teach you Insect Breathing. To learn it, you will need to pay 10,000 Yen. You can find Shinobu on the tavern roof in the Slayer Corps (She is marked in light violet colour on the map).
- Rengoku - He can teach you Flame Breathing. To learn it, you need to complete a few simple tasks. And to find Rengoku, you have to climb to the top of White Peak (He is marked in orange colour on the map).
- Inosuke - He can teach you Beast Breathing. To learn it, you have to farm a few resources for him. You can find Inosuke southwest of the Slayer Corps in a small village (He is marked in arctic colour on the map).
- Gyomei - He can teach you Stone Breathing. To learn it, you need to bring him a certain amount of resources and money. You can find him northwest of the Coast Forest at the top of a waterfall (He is marked with a red square on the map).
- Grimm - He can teach you Wind Breathing. To learn, you need to complete several tasks for him. You can find Grimm in Okuyia Village (He is marked in lime colour on the map).
- Urokodaki - He can teach you Water Breathing. To learn, you need to complete several complex tasks. And you can find Urokodaki in the north Coast Forest (He is marked in blue colour on the map).
- Tengen Uzui - He can teach you Sound Breathing. To learn it, you will also have to complete several tasks. You can find Tengen Uzui in the Slayer Corps area. (He is marked in amber-orange colour on the map).
- Kujima - He can teach you Thunder Breathing. To do this, you need to complete several tasks for him. And you can find Kujima in the house next to the wisteria tree in the Coast Forest. (He is marked in yellow on the map).
- Tanjiro - He can teach you Sun Breathing. To do this, you need to fulfil certain conditions. And you can find Tanjiro near the Coast Forest (He is marked in a reddish-maroon color on the map).
- Mitsuri Kanroji - She can teach you Love Breathing. To learn it, you need to complete several tasks. You can find her on White Peak, a little lower than Rengoku.
- Iguro - He can teach you Serpent Breathing. To learn, you need to complete the same tasks as for Love Breathing. You can find him on a nearby ledge from the Mitsuri location.
DEMONFALL KEY LOCATIONS
Now that you know where to find each trainer in Demonfall, you can continue your adventure as a demon slayer. You need to complete the Final Selection exam. To do this, head west to the forest of wisteria trees. And when you pass the exam, you can start your adventure as a real demon slayer. Here's more info about some key locations in Demonfall:
- Slayer Corps - This is a slayer demon base located on the north part of the map. You can spawn in it after you pass the Final Selection exam.
- Demon Hideouts - Demon slayers should not enter these unless they want to die quickly.
- Frosty Forest - This is a large area where you can complete many different quests - be careful though, as you can meet players of any faction there.
- Hayakawa Village - This is one of the three villages and the first one players enter at the start of the game. It has some useful merchants like a clothing store, soup store, and more.
- Okuyia Village - This is the largest village in the game, similar to Hayakawa Village.
- Glattony Tavern - This is one of the shops where you can buy supplies or information. The shop is located in Okuyia Village.
- Sakura Passage - This is a large area that you must pass through to get to the Final Selection exam. Several wisteria trees are growing in it, so we don't recommend that demons walk in this location.
- Okuyia Cavern - It is a location where you can find a lot of demon NPCs.
That's all you need to know about all the key locations and trainers in Demonfall. Developers often update the game and add new content, so it's useful to check our guide to find trainers or important locations every so often.
We have collected all of the Demonfall codes as well, and new ones are being added as soon as the developer drops them. If you're a fan of the genre, you should check other Roblox fighting games too!