Createrria's 'Eclipse' update makes creating Flappy Bird-inspired games easy on your iPad
As Incuvo promised last month, its "Eclipse" update for game creation game Createrria has gone live in March. Just now, in fact.
This update contain new graphics, items, backgrounds, avatars, and so on. More tools and pretty things for you to craft into an actual working game, basically.
But the headline feature of Incuvo's new update is undoubtedly related to the late Flappy Bird. You see, you can now easily create your OWN Flappy Bird-style game in Createrria.
Remember: Just because you can create a game inspired by Flappy Bird, that doesn't mean you should. The original should be making a comeback soon, anyway.
If you're after a bullet point list of features in this Eclipse update, by the way, here you go:
- New graphics theme (Eclipse)
- New gameplay mechanic for those flappy-inspired games
- New items - triggered door and moving saw
- Sky backgrounds for all existing themes
- New avatar and profile décor
- Major performance improvements for older devices
- Plenty of minor fixes and improvements
Createrria is free to download from the App Store right now.