Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.24 complete notes
It is now time for the advanced server for Mobile Legends to get their hands on patch 1.6.24, which will eventually come to the original server at a later date. Compared to the last patch, this update focuses on heroes that were out of meta for a long time.
It has more hero adjustments than the battlefield, as the last few patches focused on fixing all the annoying bugs.
Valentina (Buffed)Passive (↑)
- Lifesteal Effect: 50% → 60%
Skill 1 (↑)
- Terror Duration: 0.5s → 1s
- Magic Power Bonus: 120% → 150%
- Skill range slightly increased.
Most of the mages in Mobile Legends have ranged skills, whereas Valentina is melee-based. Because of her shorter range, the developers have increased her lifesteal effects that can be triggered by equipping Concentration Energy and Necklace of Durance.
Aamon (Nerfed)Passive (↓)
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Base Damage: 125 → 100
Skill 1 (↓)
- Shard’s Magic Power Bonus: 20% → 15%
- Number of Shards: 6-20 → 8-25
- Single-hit damage is slightly reduced, while total damage is basically unchanged.
- Cooldown: 40-32s → 46-38s
As Aamon’s release date in the original server approaches, his passive has received aslight nerfed. However, by equipping proper emblems and items, the gap can be filled. Aamon can no longer be played in the gold or EXP lane.
Khaleed (Buffed)Passive (↑)
- Slow Effect: 25% → 50%
- Energy charging speed during Skill 1 and Ultimate increased.
Skill 1 (↑)
- Foreswing time greatly reduced.
- Base Damage: 200-550 → 170-520
- Damage Increase Per Cast: 10% → 15%
- Damage to Minions: 50% → 50-75% (Scales with Skill Level)
- First Attack’s Damage: 150-300 + 80% Physical Attack → 100-250 + 50% Physical Attack
- Second Attack’s Base Damage: 500-800 → 450-750
One of the strongest sidelane heroes in the previous meta, Khaleed has finally received multiple buffs on his first skill and passive. After the patch, his early game damage will be back and players can successfully cut lanes by triggering the passive.
Bane (Buffed)Skill 1 (↑)
- New Effect: Enemies hit are slowed by (10 + 10% Magic Power)% for 1s (that is, 10% at 0 Magic Power and 60% at 500 Magic Power)
Skill 2 (~)
- HP Restoration: (8 + 2% Magic Power)% Lost HP → (6 + 2.5% Magic Power)% Lost HP
Right after Bane’s passive bug, the developers put a hold on his revamp. In this patch, the final revamped stats of his skills are out and Bane could start to appear in the meta. Players can also make a hybrid build that includes a combination of magic and physical damage items.
Barats (Nerfed)Attribute (↓)
- Base Defense: 20 → 15
Although Barats was released as a tank, because of the addition of War Axe, he was usually played as Jungler. A big nerf to his base defence stat will make him vulnerable during the early game while jungling.
Popol and Kupa (Nerfed)Attribute (↓)
- Base HP: 2525 → 2425
Popol and Kupa, who were originally a marksman, are being played as a support in the current meta due to high sustain. Now their base HP is reduced, meaning players will have to build more defence items instead of damage.
Natan (Nerfed)Skill 1 (↓)
- Base Damage: 200-500 → 165-465
This is the second nerf in a row for Natan. After this patch, the base penetration damage from his first skill is reduced along with a slight nerf to his overall early game damage.
Beatrix (Adjusted)Renner - Ultimate (↑)
- Physical Attack Bonus: 250% → 280%
Wesker - Ultimate (↓)
- Base Damage: 295-445 → 260-430
Bennett - Ultimate (~)
- Damage: 685-1025 + 255% Physical Attack → 580-980 + 225% Physical Attack
- Decay Ratio: 10% → 20%
Nibiru- Ultimate (↓)
- Base Damage: 225-315 → 200-320
Beatrix could be one of those heroes that need constant adjustments in Mobile Legends. Due to flexibility in spells, items and builds in the game, Beatrix’s damage can be easily manipulated by switching weapons. This patch has nerfed and buffed her different weapon’s damage stats.
Kagura (Buffed)Skill 1 (↑)
- Base Damage: 290-590 → 315-590
Skill 2 (↑)
- Mana Cost: 80-105 → 55-80
Kagura is one of those revamped heroes in the last patch. As we know, all her skills and combos have changed and according to reports, her burst damage is significantly reduced. These buffs will definitely help her gain back the damage she previously had.
Mathilda (Adjusted)Skill 1 (↓)
- Base Damage: 410-660 → 425-700
- Decay Ratio: 30% → 20%
Skill 2 (~)
- Mana CoSt: 120-95 → 75-100
- Wisp’s Base Damage: 40-50 → 60-70
Since her release, Mathilda is arguably the best support assassin in the game. Post patch, players can use different tactics to counter her in the late game as her base damage from stacks is reduced.
Hayabusa (Nerfed)Skill 2 (↓)
- Cooldown: 19-14s → 20-16s
- Cooldown: 40s → 50s
After the revamp, Hayabusa’s second skill range and shadow switching speed were enhanced. This patch increased the cooldown of both Skill 2 and the Ultimate.
Paquito (Nerfed)Ultimate (↓)
- Cooldown: 18-15s → 24-18s
Another major nerf for Paquito as his Ultimate’s cooldown is further increased. Previously, with full stacks, Paquito’s skills got enhanced, and the cooldown used to reset.
Phoveus (Adjusted)Skill 1 (~)
- Base Damage: 225-525 → 250-500
- Mana Cost: 50-65 → 40-60
- Damage to Minions: 150% → 160%
Playing Phoveus without mana regen items was fairly difficult as first skill consumption was way too much. With the help of this adjustment, you won’t face mana management issues during the early game.
Argus (Buffed)Passive (↑)
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Physical Attack Bonus: 80% → 120%
The last adjustment on Argus was not enough to tackle the current meta sidelaners. This patch buffs the passive that provides an attack bonus increase. Make sure you equip attack speed items to trigger the passive quickly.
Aulus (Buffed)Skill 1 (↑)
- Cooldown: 13-9s → 12-7s
The first buff for this high sustain fighter. Due to lack of mobility, Aulus mainly depends on his first skill to flee from enemies. This buff will help him use the skill in a short period and the CD can be further decreased by using CD reduction items.
Gloo (Buffed)Skill 2 (↑)
- Cooldown: 10.5s → 10.5-8s
As a tank, protecting allies during the late game is the main priority. The buff to the second skill will allow Gloo to blink away from potential ganks.
Granger (Adjusted)Attribute (↑)
- Fixed an issue where Granger couldn’t gain Attack Speed from equipment and emblems correctly.
- Attack Speed Ratio: 50% → 40%
In a recent bug, Granger couldn’t attain attack speed from items which also affected his critical damage. The bug is now removed, and the passive is also slightly nerfed. From now on, you might want to prioritize attack speed items instead of penetration.
Odette (Buffed)Passive (↑)
- When there’s only one enemy around, the sound wave will now bounce between Odette and the enemy.
Skill 2 (↑)
- Magic energy ball’s flying speed slightly increased.
As a non-dash or blink hero, Odette is under constant threat when solo laning. The buff to the passive and Skill 2 will allow her to tackle the enemy sidelaner and hold the lane until backup arrives.
Karrie (Buffed)Skill 1 (↑)
- Mana Cost: 80-130 → 40-65
- Mana Cost: 140-180 → 70-90
- Lightwheel’s Damage Ratio:55-65% → 60%-66%
Karrie is a nightmare for tanks because of her insane true damage. But, due to her high mana consumption, she was out of meta. This patch significantly reduces her mana cost and slightly increases her Damage Ratio while using her ultimate skill.
Bruno (Buffed)Skill 1 (↑)
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Base Damage: 120-270 → 120-320
Players can now solo with Bruno as his Skill 1 base damage is slightly increased. Build Attack Speed item with crit damage such as Scarlett Phantom or Windtalker to quickly trigger his passive.
Clint (Buffed)Passive (↑)
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Damage: 135% Total Physical Attack → 100 + 120% Total Physical Attack (Only the Physical Attack bonus part can critically strike)
After being the featured hero in the M2 World Championship and revamp, his critical damage was remarkable. This patch further increases his damage scaling ability.
Gord (Buffed)Ultimate (↑)
- Base Damage: 200-320 → 220-350
Gord’s ultimate base damage has slightly increased and, with the help of the Glowing Wand and Magic Worship emblem, you can inflict continuous burning damage on the enemy.
X.Borg (Nerfed)Attribute (↓)
- Base HP: 1018 → 918 Firaga Armor’s Base HP reduced accordingly.
Xborg is another hero in the Mobile Legends roster that has flexible roles. Following the path, Xborg can be countered easily in the early game by equipping armour penetration items.
Jawhead (Nerfed)Skill 2 (↓)
- Cooldown: 12-10s → 15-12s
- Damage: 400-700 + 100% Total Physical Attack → 350-600 + 150% Total Physical Attack This patch ends the support ability of Jawhead and increases the damage attributes. This means you can no longer play him as a support or a tank.
Free HeroesOctober 15th to 22nd
- Luo Yi
Battlefield AdjustmentsIron Crab
- The Iron Crab won’t instantly regain HP back after leaving combat.
In the end, we suggest you take a look at how to secure a Mobile Legends BB account, with all of the hacks and security breaches all around the world.