Is Minecraft PE free and how to update it
Is installing Minecraft PE for free on iOS without a jailbreak possible?
When it comes to exploration, adventures and creating your own buildings in a game, Minecraft stands above the best. I this article, we will discuss all the essential queries like 'is Minecraft PE free', 'how to update it', and 'can you install Minecraft PE for free on iOS without a jailbreak'.
In Minecraft, players pretty much roam around and explore new places in search of materials while building and destroying structures. In addition, you’ll have to tackle dangerous mobs and craft new weapons and armours to ensure you survive.
Now, let’s head to the queries people have been searching for.
How to update Minecraft PE?So, if you want to update Minecraft PE, follow the steps below. We have listed the steps for both Android and iOS since we are obviously focusing on mobile games here on Pocket Gamer. For Android
- Open Google Play and head to the installed app sections
- You can also search for the game
- Tap on Minecraft
- If there’s an update, you will be able to download it by pressing the Update button, next to the Open button
- Launch the App Store and head to the updates section
- Generally, the App Store sends a notification if there’s a new update
- You can press the Update button to download the latest version if it isn't already installed
Is Minecraft PE free for iOS and Android?Minecraft Pocket Edition is a premium title that costs $7.49 for Android and $6.49 for iOS. There are a lot of third-party websites on the internet that claim to give free Minecraft files to play on your device, but most of them are fake and should simply be avoided.