[Update] The next Humble Mobile Bundle will feature 80 Days, Kingdom Rush Origins, and more
Award-winners aplenty in the latest charity bargain bonanza
[Update: The bundle has gone live and in place of the advertised Blek is the equally awesome 80 Days. We're not sure whether Blek will show up later or whether there was a last-minute change in the line-up. You can check out the latest Humble Bundle here. Original story follows.]
We've just learned that the next Humble Mobile Bundle will go live on Monday, and Humble was kind enough to give us a early peek at the list of games that you'll be able to grab.
The bundle will include...
- Innovative puzzler Blek, which loitered in the top 10 paid games chart for months after it came out and went on to earn an Apple Design Award in 2014;
- Auro, upon which we lavished a Gold Award last October;
- Bounden, a highly innovative gyroscope powered dancing game that won our Big Indie Pitch competition at GDC in 2014;
- Riddick: The Merc Files, which... well, it's okay;
- Avernum, a highly rated isometric RPG from Spiderweb Software;
- and a version of best-in-class tower defence game Kingdom Rush Origins with all the IAPs unlocked.
There are a couple more games, but we'll keep those under wraps for now.
In case you weren't already aware, Humble is an organisation that packages up bundles of games and lets you decide how much to pay.
Some of the proceeds go to the developer, some to Humble, and some to a nominated charity, and you can adjust the ratio according to your tastes and generosity levels.
Stay tuned for more information on the Humble Bundle when the official announcement is made on Monday.