It's that time of year again where the Google Play Indie Games Contest is coming closer and closer to having a winner. 20 awesome games have made it to the final, but only one can take home the grand prize.
The Google Play Indie Games Contest is, as you could guess, a celebration of indie games at their finest. With the finals held in London's Saatchi Gallery, this is one of the best competitions to enter to help expand your business and earn recognition as a company - 2019 participants take note.
Aside from earning the winner's spot there's a huge collection of prizes available, from a paid trip to London for the top 20 finalists to thousands of euros for digital marketing, and more.
The final event takes place in London on February 13th, but until then here's the top 20 games in all of their indie-licious glory.
- A Planet of Mine - Tuesday Quest
- Bridge Constructor Portal - ClockStone Softwareentwicklung
- Bury Me, My Love - Playdius
- Captain Tom Galactic Traveler - Picodongames
- Core - FURYJAM
- Fern Flower - Macaque
- Flat Pack - Nitrome Ltd.
- I Love Hue - Zut!
- Jodeo - gamebra.in
- KAMI 2 - State of Play
- Kensho - FIFTYTWO
- No More Buttons - Tommy Søreide
- Old Man's Journey - Broken Rules
- Radium 2 - Develobster
- The Big Journey - Catfishbox
- The House of Da Vinci - Blue Brain Games
- The Office Quest - 11Sheep
- Unbalance - TVEE
- Undervault - Andriy Bychkovskyi
- Yellow - Bart Bonte