Clash Royale will soon be undergoing another balancing update. This time, it's all about The Night Witch, with Goblin Gang, Tornado, and others also having a bit of a tweak.
You'll probably have noticed that The Night Witch is a wee bit too powerful, given that she spawns a couple of bats before the last two have had a chance to advance. So, Supercell will be tuning the spawn rate down from two every five-seconds, to two every six-seconds. That's doesn't sound like a mega difference, but you'll probably find it'll even the odds a bit.
That's not all The Night Witch is in for, of course. Upon spawning there'll now be a delay before she spawns her first two bats, and upon death she'll only spawn three bats instead of four.
There's plenty more coming in the update, so check out the full list as it appears on the game's blog below.
- Night Witch: Spawns 3 Bats on death (from 4), Bat spawn speed to 6sec (from 5sec), initial Bats spawn slower
- Tornado, Poison, Heal: Multiple of same spell will stack
- Tornado: Duration to 2.5sec (from 3sec)
- The Log: Range to 11.1 (from 11.6)
- Goblin Gang: Spear Goblin count to 2 (from 3)
- Skeletons: Skeleton count to 3 (from 4)
- Bandit: Hitpoints +4%, Dash initiates quicker
- Inferno Dragon: Hitpoints +7%, re-targets 0.2sec quicker
- Witch: Hitpoints +5%, Area damage radius +10%, spawn speed to 7sec (from 7.5sec), initial Skeletons spawn slower
- Clone: Faster cloning effect
- Battle Ram: Damage that destroys the Ram won't affect Barbarians
- Bats: Bat count to 4 (from 5)
Bear in mind that this update won't be arriving until Monday, June 12th. However at the moment Clash Royale's Double Elixer Draft Challenge is live, so there's a fair bit of gold to be won while you wait.