Yesterday you'll probably have read the fact that Nintendo had some Fire Emblem: Heroes news to spill in a 10-minute presentation. Just to keep you in the loop, here's what it was about.
As I'd previously predicted, the entirety of the presentation was in Japanese (which I don't speak very well), but thankfully an English record of events came about earlier today.
To keep it short and simple there were about five points that came up.
- Xander's Grand Hero Battle
- The Nohrian Prince will be arriving on May 2nd.
- Arena Renewal
- You'll be able to receive orbs depending on the arena's rank. The higher the tier, the more orbs you'll get.
- May's Voting Gauntlet
- It's time for the Mages to go at each other to determine the sorcerer supreme. These include: Linde, Tharja, Merric, Leo, Henry, and more.
- Teaser reel
- As suggested, the stream ran a quick teaser reel showing off what's coming in the next few months. This included a quick look at Masked Lucina, so you might be able to collect her sometime soon.
- Golden Week celebration
- Golden Week is a collection of Japanese holidays which Nintendo will be celebrating in-game. There'll be a Hero Festival summoning banner, with a Focus for Takumi, Ryoma, Hector, and Azura.
- There'll also be a omikuji feature where you'll be able to full fortunes in-game and work alongside other players to achieve a goal. If the goal's met you'll get 10 Orbs. You can also grab up to 5,000 Feathers if enough are 'extra good luck'.
Source: Nintendo Wire