It’s just one more sleepless night until UK gamers get their hands on a DSi, and to keep our US cousins placated Nintendo has confirmed the consoles line up of launch titles.
From the looks of thing, the launch games have been chosen to get those DSi cameras working and actively involved in our re-enthused handheld gaming.
- WarioWare: Snapped!: Using the built-in Nintendo DSi camera, this outrageous title puts players right at the centre of fast-paced mini-games, challenging them to race the clock and get a peek at Wario's photo album.
- Bird & Beans: Using an elastic tongue, players must scramble to collect falling beans. The harder a bean is to catch, the more points it's worth.
- Brain Age Express: Math:In this math-focused edition of the popular Brain Age series, players can enjoy a mix of new and familiar training exercises. A new Themes mode also lets Nintendo DSi users experiment with images and voice recordings in fun, unusual ways.
- Master of Illusion Express: Funny Face: This game uses your Nintendo DSi as a prop in a card trick. Draw a face on the touch screen and astound your audience as the face tells them which playing card they picked.
- Art Style: AQUIA: The newest addition to the eye-popping Art Style series, this mesmerizing underwater puzzle game challenges players to help a scuba diver reach the ocean floor by matching a series of coloured blocks.
There’ll also be the free to download web browser available from the outset, which should add to the DSi’s immediately usability, and don’t forget to register for your free 1,000 DSi points.
Are you particularly looking forward to any of these games?