Prize alert! Win a DS Lite in our top Ninjatown competition
To celebrate the game's release, we're giving away more goodies than Santa
One of DS's most simultaneously cute and fiendishly addictive games yet has hit the shops and to celebrate, Pocket Gamer is giving you – you right there – the opportunity to win a DS Lite plus a selection of other prizes. Ninjatown is an action-strategy game based on the super cute Shawnimals series. The game has you assuming the role of Ol' Master Ninja and defending Ninjatown from an invasion by Mr Demon and his Wee Devil army.
A super-sweet strategy-fest ensues, in which you place a variety of different ninjas, each with their own fierce (but adorable) abilities and attacks, around each of the game's 35 maps in an attempt to ward off the evil enemies (and collect tasty ninja cookies).
There's also a multiplayer mode (which uses both single- and multi-cart wireless) where you challenge a friend in a race to defeat enemies as quickly as possible, while chucking the odd sneaky power-up at one another.
We awarded the game a super impressive Gold Award in our Ninjatown review, which means it should be on your wish list to Santa this Christmas.
If you don't trust the old fogey to remember to deliver it to you, though, how about trying to win yourself a copy?
SouthPeak Interactive is giving away a whole load of Ninjatown goodies and one lucky winner will shortly be in possession of a shiny new DS Lite, Ninja Wrapstar skin, Ninjatown T-shirt and copy of the game.
We also have a further two copies of the game to give to two runners-up.
If you want to be in with a chance of being that very person, simply answer the question below on the form provided and send it our way. Apologies to our international readers – this competition is only open to UK residents. Good luck!What's the name of your arch enemy in Ninjatown?
- The competition closes on December 22nd, 2008 and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on December 22nd and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions are available here.
- We promise not to share your details with third parties, but we would like to add you to our free Pocket Gamer weekly emailer, keeping you up to date with the latest pocket games news. You can opt out at any time, but if you'd prefer not to receive it at all, simply select 'No' to the option above.