About Epic Monster TD - RPG Tower Defense
Over 1 million players!
Protect the... monsters? As the commander of the United Monsters Alliance, you’ll defend your homeland from menacing machines in Idle Monster TD.
This delightful take on tower defense flips the script, putting you in charge of helpful creepy-crawlies trying to stop robot invaders from pummeling your base. Strategically place allies like Sea Stallion for extra-speedy attacks, or use Firefly for heavier damage. And if things get real dicey, just wipe the map clean with a firestorm spell!
Eradicating bots gives you upgrades to bolster power, speed, and other stats - and the more bots you obliterate, the more monsters you’ll unlock. Idle Monster TD’s menagerie is filled with awesome beasts, like cute water sprites and scorching fire devils. Discovering new creatures is part of the fun.
Like any loyal pal, Idle Monster TD takes care of itself when you’re away. Come back in a few days to claim gold and power up your defenses. Those robots don’t sleep—but neither do your monsters.
- Unlock 44 unique monsters of different elements (Water, Air, Earth, and Fire), all of which have different skill sets that make tower synergy crucial to success.
- Strategize by placing up to 10 monsters at a time. Determining the most effective combination of their elemental skills and passive boosts will keep you entertained and speculating for weeks!
- Play through 8 different maps, each requiring different strategies to defend most efficiently.
- Bi-weekly PvP tournaments give this casual game a competitive edge.
- Discover countless upgrades, research, spells, artifacts, relics, technology, and more to level up with a variety of different resources.
- Several rewarding mini-games, such as Drone Swarms, Cargo Ships, and Tech Ships.
- Non-stop, endless gameplay!
- Fantasy RPG-based world and classes.
- Complete tons of daily missions and achievements.
- Offline gold earnings reward you while the game is closed!
- Fun and cute pixel artwork.
Idle Monster TD is a perfect blend of the Idle and Tower Defense genres. The game is endless and can mostly play itself without you watching. However, an immense amount of strategy is required to play efficiently and place well against your peers on the leaderboards. Go on an epic never-ending quest, explore a fantastic world, battle robots and monsters, and defeat epic bosses in Idle Monster TD!