Battleplans infuses unique squad tactics into an action-packed strategy game. Command your troops directly in stylish real-time clashes of epic proportion! Attack enemy camps or lead a powerful defense as you and your online enemies battle for valuable resources.
Save the island kingdom from the evil Skull invaders: Take back your lands, free your heroes and build an army to claim your victory! Sail into battle in online PvP, and reclaim lost resources using cunning defense and careful strategy!
• OUTSMART ENEMIES: Choose from a mix of unique heroes as you attack and defend both computer and live players.
• DIRECT CONTROL: Clash in real time, controlling heroes and troops with a swipe.
• COMPETITIVE PLAY: Dominate the map. Plan, attack, and defend on your schedule.
• STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN: Conquer bases and free heroes from the evil Skull King and his minion, the Soul Titan.
• INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Easy to learn and fun to master. Quick thinking beats quick fingers.
• REAL-TIME TACTICS: Choose your next move quickly to turn the tide of battle.
• REFINE DEFENSES: Use smart defense planning to predict and thwart attack options.
• BASE BUILDING: Use resources to improve your bases and push back invaders.
• MULTIPLE OPTIONS: Mix and match heroes and troop types for endless team combinations.
Experience a rousing strategic campaign, or sail into battle with online enemies in PvP. Vie for superiority over the islands freed from the Skulls in epic wars, climb to the top of the rankings, and earn extra resources to upgrade bases, train troops, and even level up or hire extra heroes for the next war.
Download Battleplans and start planning your next attack!
Note: Battleplans is free to download and play, but some optional items can be purchased with real money from inside the game. You can disable in-app purchases within the settings menu of your device. We cannot offer support or compensation related to use on non-recommended devices.
Battleplans requires at least an iPhone 5, iPad 4, or iPad mini 2.
Come talk with us about the game on