DC Worlds Collide tier list - The famous debate of which superheroes are the most powerful
| DC Worlds Collide
How powerful is every character in DC Worlds Collide? Today, we will break them all down, one by one, and present you with a complete DC Worlds Collide tier list.
The game has just recently soft-launched in specific regions, and it's currently available only for Android devices. If it isn't available for your region just yet, don't worry. We've put together a very detailed guide about how you can download the game from any part of the world! Learn everything that you need to know and start playing today!
Due to the nature of the game, we've decided that the most accurate way to rank the characters would be based on their tier (rarity) and role.
With all that being said, let's get right into our lists!Original article by Mihail Katsoris, updated by Pocket Gamer Staff.
DC Worlds Collide - Legendary characters tier list
First thing's first, let's begin with the Legendary tier. There are only 5 legendary superheroes in the game currently and, let's be honest, they are all super powerful. It goes without saying that all 6 are S+ rank. These characters are:
- Green Lantern - Hal
- Green Lantern - John
- Doctor Fate
- Lex Luthor
- Wonder Woman
- The Flash
Superman is as strong as you would expect him to be. A tank who can attack every character on the enemy team and add 2 stacks of burn. Whenever the stacks detonate, he gains physical damage reduction, on top of the damage reduction he already has. When he takes fatal damage, he does the most Superman thing, gaining immunity for 1 round. Once the round ends, he heals for 10% of his hp.Cons:
- In order to get the most out of 'Heat Vision', he wants to be paired with heroes who can inflict burn.
Lex is a super villain tank who can support his team in various ways. He can shield his allies and remove their debuffs, but can also rally them to battle by granting them extra basic attacks. Hence his high position on the DC Worlds Collide tier list.Cons:
Wonder Woman is an AoE damage hero who buffs her allies by granting them crit damage bonuses. Not only that, but Wonder Woman can inflict silence and stun to her enemies.Cons:
- Obviously, she can be used in any kind of team, but to get the most out of her passives, she wants to be in a full crit team.
Flash is a multi-target damage hero who can knock back his enemies action bar. If he takes fatal damage while there are no other allies on the field, Flash can turn back the time and heal himself, remove every debuff, plus gain ultimate points.Cons:
DC Worlds Collide - Epic characters tier list
There are 17 Epic characters currently in the game. Out of these, 9 belong to the DPS class, 2 are Support units, and 6 are Tanks. Let's start with the DPS characters first which are:
- Green Lantern - Jessica
- Killer Frost
- Poison Ivy
- Red Hood
- Green Arrow
- Star Sapphire - Carol
Batman attacks an enemy multiple times, dealing physical damage while applying a stack of 'Armor Break' per hit. He can take down tanky enemies fast.Cons:
- Tactical resonance effects are somewhat underwhelming. For Boss fights thought Batman is an easy S+
There will be times when Superboy will drive you crazy due to the nature of his kit. But he's a unique character, and his tactical resonance ability makes him a staple in any kind of 'burn' team.Cons:
- His kit is very 'RNG' based.
As her name suggest, she's all about inflicting poisons to her enemies. The more stacks of poison they have, the more damage she will do, and she can do a lot with the right synergies.Cons:
- Due to how the poison works, her damage output isn't as high without the right synergies. Only 2 units can activate her resonance effect.
Constantine is one of the very best true AOE damage units in the game. He can be very effective in pretty much any team comp, as he doesn't need synergies to deal tons of damage.Cons:
- Due to his 'sacrifice' mechanics, you might want to pair him with a healer or a unit that grants life-steal.
Jason Todd, aka Red Hood, is a character that has the potential to do very high, single target physical damage. His ultimate move, 'Resurrection', will bring him back to life after 2 rounds.Cons:
- To truly realize his potential, Red Hood requires a high crit team comp to activate his tactical resonance. 'Resurrection' is rather underwhelming at level one, but amazing at rank 3.
Firestorm, as a DPS character, is rather underwhelming at the start. With that being said, at higher rank, and with the right synergies, Firestorm becomes a very good damage dealer. Certainly not the one for the top of the DC Worlds Collide tier list, but still close enough!Cons:
- Firestorm needs to be a part of 'Burn' team. Not that good at low ranks. RNG-based ability.
Green Arrow can attack every enemy unit with his skill 'Rain of Arrows', and he's very good at clearing the board. Whenever an enemy dies, he gains another round.Cons:
- His damage isn't that impressive right off the bat. He needs very good gears and the right synergies to be as effective. His tactical resonance effect isn't very impressive.
Little Damian Wayne, aka Robin, is a hero who can deal huge amounts of damage to the enemy. He charges the back row to attack a single target 3 times while he applies a stack of bleed whenever he does damage. His tactical resonance requirements are not hard to be met..Cons:
Starfire can deal high amounts of damage to an enemy row and also dispel one of their buffs. At the same time, she gets increased damage when attacking the front row and gets an armor penetration buff that lasts for 2 rounds.Cons:
- She really shines when she's a part of a burn team, so she can utilize 'Blackfire'.
There are 5 Epic tier tanks currently. Those are:
- Gorilla Grodd
Nightwing is an agility tank that can be a part of pretty much any team. High block chances to go along with the ability to attack and stun the enemy's highest attack unit makes him one of the best in his role.Cons:
There's not a lot Penguin can't do. He can attack the enemy back line and heal for a percentage of his max HP. His 'Umbrella Shield' increases his own defense while at the same time provide damage reduction to his back row allies. His versatility keeps him high on the DC Worlds Collide tier list.Cons:
- He can easily be a part of any team comp, but he's really amazing in a poison comp.
A tank that can attack every enemy and apply negative effects on them, how about that? His self-heal is very strong and at maximum rank his ultimate move costs no points. Works best with characters that can heal him.Cons:
Grodd is a tank that scales off enemies' debuffs. He can apply various negative status effects with his attacks, but also whenever he's attacked.Cons:
- Even though he's a very solid unit, Grodd can fulfil his potential in a comp that focuses on putting negative effects on the enemy.
Bizarro shares an amount of damage with an ally he links, while at the same time providing damage reduction and a small amount of healing. He possesses an AoE ability that weakens every enemy unit for 2 rounds, and can apply Frostbite stacks and Freeze status.Cons:
- He's better as a support frontliner, paired with a tank such as Bane or even Clayface.
Last but not least, there are three Epic support heroes.
Kid Flash is an amazing healer who also provides various defensive buffs to his allies. He's tactical resonance buffs his healing ability even more.Cons:
Zatanna is an excellent support unit who can be a part of many team comps. She can attack the enemy's front row and apply 'Armor Break' status that lasts until the end of the battle. Also provides Strong Attack and Frantic buffs to her allies, plus life-steal.On top of that, her ultimate only costs 2 energy.Cons:
Pandora is an agility support unit that can shield and heal her allies. She was released a week ago, but I wanted to try her out in various team comps before we give her a grade.
- Cons: Her resonance activates when she's paired with another 'Sacrifice' character. Out of those 3, chances are that in the late game, you will only be using Constantine. As much as I like Phantom and Frankenstein, there are better choices for your team. In my opinion, Constantine works best with Zatanna because of the life steal and the crit rate buff she provides, plus the armor break debuff. So in a comp like that, where does Pandora fit in? Actually, she works quite well paired with those two because her healing at least in lower ranks isn't that great, plus she can use Zatanna's life steal herself. With all that being said, I still prefer Kid Flash over her for now.
- Now if somehow, you can max her out, Wrath of Sin at level 3 gives 50% defensive crit rate which is pretty crazy.
DC Worlds Collide - Elite characters tier list
Let's start by saying this. There are no bad Elite units by any means. They all have a supplementary role to play in a team. With that being said, you will want to replace most of them once you get a better, higher tier hero. Even so, there are a few among them who are very interesting. Anyway, let's check them out.
- Huntress A+
- Black Manta A-
- Scare Crow A+
- Mirror Master A-
- Killer Croc A
- Cheetah A-
Scare Crow can be very useful with his ability to add poison stacks in a team with Poison Ivy and Penguin. Without those two units, he has no place in a comp, really. Killer Croc and Huntress can be effective with higher ranks and gears, but by that time you really want to have higher dps tier units. Not sure if they worth the investment. Mirror Master could maybe be in a team with Gorilla Grodd, but there are better units than him.
- Black Cannary A+
- Red Robin A+
- Harley Quinn A
- Deadshot A
Black Cannary and Red Robin are both A+ heroes that you can use in the late game, if they are very high rank.
Harley Quinn is very RNG based to be consistent, but she can be fun paired with a hero like The Flash for example. Deadshot is an intriguing unit, but he requires a lot of investment to be useful. At that time, you will probably want to use a something else.
- Captain Cold A
- Mr. Freeze S
- Phantom Stranger A
- Clayface A
- Mr. Freeze is an easy S. Solo tank or as support tank he will save you many times. Works super well with Kid Flash's resonance for the extra healing.
- Captain Cold's ability to shield the frontline and provide a damage reduction buff is always nice.
- Clayface is literally a meat shield. Doesn't offer much offensively, though.
- Phantom Stranger can shield himself plus one more ally with the highest attack. Shielding your carry character can be very useful. At higher ranks, he can shield one more. Not exactly a Lex Luthor, but still good enough
- Frankenstein starts to become somewhat decent at max rank.