Boom Beach Frontlines download guide
Boom Beach: Frontlines is a 9v9 multiplayer game announced by Supercell and Space Ape Games last year. It is currently available in beta in select regions, and if you want to get your hands on it right now, you have come to the right place. This is a step-by-step guide on how to download Boom Beach: Frontlines and play it before its official release. So let's get right into it.
Latest NewsBoom Beach: Frontlines is currently only available on Android and iOS in Canada. But Space Ape Games have recently announced that they will soon be releasing Boom Beach: Frontlines in 19 more countries. They include the following:
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
- The United Arab Emirates
Pre-registration in these regions has already begun, and everyone who pre-registers will receive a free premium beach pass when the game is released on August 3rd, 2022. The beach pass will also feature an exclusive epic troop: the Laser Ranger.
So if you are from the countries mentioned above, don't forget to pre-register for Boom Beach: Frontlines on its official website. After August 3rd, once you have downloaded the game, you can claim your free beach pass from the in-game shop.
How to download and play Boom Beach: Frontlines before the official release on Android?As we mentioned above, Boom Beach: Frontlines is officially available to download in Canada, and it will release in 19 more countries on August 3rd. So if you are from any of these countries, you should wait for the game to launch officially in your region and download it from Google Play or the App Store.
But for others or if you can't wait, then don't worry. Follow these steps to download and play Boom Beach: Frontlines before its official release.
Download method #1 - APK Download
- Download and install a 3rd party app store (like TapTap)
- Open TapTap and search for Boom Beach: Frontlines (Use this link if you can't find it)
- Download and install Boom Beach: Frontlines
- Launch Boom Beach: Frontlines and update the app through Google Play
- Close and launch the app again
- Sign in using any of the available options and enjoy playing
Download method #2 - Downloading through Google Play
- Download and install any VPN (I recommend Shuttle VPN)
- Open the VPN app and connect to the Canada server
- Now clear your Google Play cache (you can do so by long pressing on the Google Play icon > app info > storage and cache > clear cache)
- Open Google Play and click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand side
- Click on the drop-down button and click add a new account
- Now create a new Google account
- Once done, clear your Google Play cache again and re-open it
- Click on the profile icon again and select the recently created Google account (if it's not automatically available, then click on the add Another account button and enter your login credentials)
- Now search Boom Beach: Frontlines on Google Play, and you will find the install button next to it
- Install the game and enjoy playing