WST Snooker aims to offer the most authentic game of snooker possible on mobile devices, serving up the world's top 128 players and giving you the chance to play in iconic tournaments, including the World Snooker Championship and the China Open. It comes to us from Snooker 19 developer Lab42 and publisher Sumo Digital, and it launched earlier this month for iOS and Android.
Now, we've got 5 iOS and 5 Android codes to give away to you lovely lot, provided you do the following: Head on over to the shiny and new Pocket Gamer Discord server, hop into the channel named "competitions", and type out a message saying "I want to win WST Snooker on iOS OR Android". That last part is important, as we need to know which platform you want a code for – you can't enter for both!
You've got until this Friday, August 14th, at 5PM BST to get involved. After that time, we'll draw 10 lucky winners and contact them via Discord to send them their codes. Best of luck!
- The competition closes on Friday 14th August at 5PM BST, and entries may not be accepted after this date.
- You must join the official Pocket Gamer Discord server and register your interest within the channel named "competitions" for your entry to be considered.
- The winners will be contacted by Discord shortly afterwards.
- The competition is open to readers worldwide.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Lab42 or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.